P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Good point that seems pretty shady. At this price its worth the risk to find out. At least with ebay and paypal you are protected. At most you will lose time.

I pulled the trigger and bought the 5th one. Came to $849 with tax. I hope the extra battery is a genuine DJI.
Hear anything yet? I don't buy from eBay a lot but I'm used to getting some contact in the first 24hrs, ie shipping info, something. They still haven't responded to my questions from Saturday night.

Hear anything yet? I don't buy from eBay a lot but I'm used to getting some contact in the first 24hrs, ie shipping info, something. They still haven't responded to my questions from Saturday night.
Lol I was just getting ready to post and ask you the same. I emailed them today asking when it would ship and from where, but no reply yet. The listing says usually ships in 1-2 days so I'll give them till tomorrow before I start complaining.

Reactions: jiggyb21
Not always. I buy a great number of items from eBay and usually I will just get a notification the item has shipped. And that, more often than not, is within 3 business days. I know a person that ordered one and he got positive feedback for his payment. Most scammers on eBay don't take the time to post positive feedback. But you are 100% protected with eBay and Paypal.

Reactions: jiggyb21
I need another pro. Without remote. Something cheap. Time to look over at eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes. Look under pro thread. Bad bad bad day. :(

Tony, don't limit yourself to eBay although that might be the best bet. You can also check Amazon as they are excellent as well. One thing is you can use CCC to check Amazon prices and put in a price you want such as $500. As soon as one gets listed on Amazon at that price you will get an instant notification via e-mail. But either eBay or Amazon are good and you can always get your $$$ back if an issue arises. Sorry for your loss my friend.

Thanks. Not sure of ccc or how to use. I just looked at Amazon. They have a bird only for 720. Tempted but I saw it had evidence of a crash. Will try it again this ccc if I can figure out how to ask my own price. I will pay 500. I wonder if the remote from
Pro will work on advance? I saw advance for 400 bird only on eBay.

Thanks. Not sure of ccc or how to use. I just looked at Amazon. They have a bird only for 720. Tempted but I saw it had evidence of a crash. Will try it again this ccc if I can figure out how to ask my own price. I will pay 500. I wonder if the remote from

I'm on a buying spree obviously but I just bought a Pro for $725 with extra battery and bag supposedly with 30 minutes on it. Looks brand new. Crazy deal I think but my point is they're there for the taking. Don't settle too quickly.

Yes, they had them on eBay Saturday, the Pro, new for $799 with a spare battery. Tony, sorry, CCC is CamelCamelCamel. It is an Amazon search tool - google it.

I wonder if the remote from

The remote is the same for Pro & Advanced, Tony. You just need to link it when you get your new bird. You can buy the complete package and sell the controller here or on eBay. Hopefully you'll get it back and don't have to buy a new one. Good luck!

****. I just saw like new inspire for 1800. I would rather pay that get p4. Wow. Ok. I guess I will stay grounded for 2 weeks to get over my loss. Will take my time and look for deal. Looks like I'm hooked and can't go back to standard.

****.. sorry for your loss buddy. I guess that's one of the reasons why i decided not to sell my Standard. In case something happens to my Pro, i would have something to fly until i sort things out...

Have you considered getting one of the $800 new P3P deals, and then selling all the extra stuff on ebay? You have experience with ebay so shouldn't be too hard.
You can easily get $200+ for unused official P3P remote, plus charger ($20), plus battery ($115), plus mem card, plus extra props, if you lucky you can get close to $400 for everything.
That will get you closer to $500 you are looking to spend and get a brand new P3P!

Yeah thinking about that. Will wait and see if I can get mine back. I'm thinking not. So will look around a week or so then pull trigger on something. I'm really conservative too with flying. ****. No way do I want p4. May as well get inspire and be done with it.

Lol I was just getting ready to post and ask you the same. I emailed them today asking when it would ship and from where, but no reply yet. The listing says usually ships in 1-2 days so I'll give them till tomorrow before I start complaining.
Actually that seller that sold the P3P with the spare battery for $799 is based out of Spain. And my friend wasn't charged tax like some were. And although they have a ton of feedback only a handful in the last 3 months. Hmmmm

Actually that seller that sold the P3P with the spare battery for $799 is based out of Spain. And my friend wasn't charged tax like some were. And although they have a ton of feedback only a handful in the last 3 months. Hmmmm

Wow, you are right!
And they changed the price to $1,252.00??
Its says location is U.S. , but then it says will ship to US?

Price:
US $1,252.24

Shipping:
Will ship to United States. Read item description or contact seller for shipping options. | See details

Item location:
US, United States

Ships to:
United States See exclusions

Delivery:
Varies

Wow, you are right!
And they changed the price to $1,252.00??
Its says location is U.S. , but then it says will ship to US?

Price:
US $1,252.24

Shipping:
Will ship to United States. Read item description or contact seller for shipping options. | See details

Item location:
US, United States

Ships to:
United States See exclusions

Delivery:
Varies
Many of the mega sellers don't actually have the product in stock. They sell items from many different companies and the company that has the product will actually ship it. The seller is a middleman. They sell it, contact the company that has it and tells them to ship it to the buyer. And I've even seen it where the company doesn't have it but yet even another company does. This is the case where companies buy groups(lots) of products. Say if a business goes under or something they would buy the entire inventory and they might or might not actually have physical possession of it and just find some reseller to sell the stuff for them. Quite common actually.

Many of the mega sellers don't actually have the product in stock. They sell items from many different companies and the company that has the product will actually ship it. The seller is a middleman. They sell it, contact the company that has it and tells them to ship it to the buyer. And I've even seen it where the company doesn't have it but yet even another company does. This is the case where companies buy groups(lots) of products. Say if a business goes under or something they would buy the entire inventory and they might or might not actually have physical possession of it and just find some reseller to sell the stuff for them. Quite common actually.
Yes it is called drop shipping.

Reactions: shorttimer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn