P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

I doubt any of us who purchased this will actually receive it. I contacted the seller requesting a tracking # and here is the auto-response. According to my clock it's midday in Spain. Pretty suspicious! I suggest everyone who purchased contact the seller and request their tracking #.

This is an auto-response)

We are very sorry, but we are closed on weeknights. We are a small family business and we do need evenings off to be with our children.

If you have a question about a product, please read the item description carefully before purchasing. If you still have questions we will respond to you tomorrow morning. While we cannot guarantee product availability we would prefer you have all questions answered before purchasing to avoid any issues with your order. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

If you have a question about an existing order, we will get back to you in the morning as well! Please do not worry if you do not get a response over the weekend, you are still a top priority for us!

If you are trying to cancel an order, we will do our best to catch it before shipment. Unfortunately our shipping system is fully automated so that our customers receive products as quickly as possible, but we always check cancellations first thing in the morning. We hope you understand if we are unable to stop the order.

We hope you are enjoying your evening and happy shopping!

I doubt any of us who purchased this will actually receive it. I contacted the seller requesting a tracking # and here is the auto-response. According to my clock it's midday in Spain. Pretty suspicious! I suggest everyone who purchased contact the seller and request their tracking #.

This is an auto-response) .......

This is what I just received!!

We just wanted to reach out and apologize that your shipment has been delayed. I want you to know that your item will not be shipped for another 2-4 weeks. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. Our supplier for this product informed us there was a backorder on this item. If you would like to cancel your order, please let us know asap, so we may ensure we send you a refund via Paypal right away.

Sometimes, we utilize 3rd party shippers to ensure we provide the best deal to our customer’s as possible. As a result of this, shipping delays do occur at times.

We know that there are many other options for you to fulfill all of your shopping needs. But we hold ourselves to the highest of standards, and want to ensure that all of our customers have the best experience. We want to ensure that we communicate the good, and sometimes the not so good, because that’s what we do to ensure you remain informed.

We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thanks Jiggy

Kinda what I figured! Selling items they don't have control over. I haven't received that email yet but will definitely request the refund and probably give negative feedback since I've missed out on legitimate sales!

Reactions: SZNJ732
I just received my p3p from the original eBay deal. There is a loose screw inside the battery compartment and can't see where it would possibly go. Anyone run into this before?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just received my p3p from the original eBay deal. There is a loose screw inside the battery compartment and can't see where it would possibly go. Anyone run into this before?

It could be that during assembly that screw was dropped and could not be located so another was used to complete the assembly. During shipment it uncovered itself for you to find. Not the best QA news as this could have become a problem that caused a short, fire or crash. It could have also been reported and used as another "safety compromised incident".
Glad you found it...

I hope all is well, I opened the box for inspection and flipped the bird over and heard that distinctive noise. I sent a message to the seller and just waiting on a reply. Either way if something happens I will have record of me asking about the issue. I just hope the screw is an "extra" one and not important.

here is a pic of my battery compartment,
i see 2 screws, you can check yours to see if any of these screws are missing...
P3PScrew.jpg

it seems like a few of P3P had some minor issues. Like broken chargers, missing screws, etc. i still cant get my gimbel to level out..
i dont know if the seller has any control over it tho, seems like its just random DJI sloppiness...

We just wanted to reach out and apologize that your shipment has been delayed. I want you to know that your item will not be shipped for another 2-4 weeks. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. Our supplier for this product informed us there was a backorder on this item. If you would like to cancel your order, please let us know asap, so we may ensure we send you a refund via Paypal right away.

Sometimes, we utilize 3rd party shippers to ensure we provide the best deal to our customer’s as possible. As a result of this, shipping delays do occur at times.

We know that there are many other options for you to fulfill all of your shopping needs. But we hold ourselves to the highest of standards, and want to ensure that all of our customers have the best experience. We want to ensure that we communicate the good, and sometimes the not so good, because that’s what we do to ensure you remain informed.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The person I know that ordered the same P3 with the extra battery got the same message. He requested a refund as we all know 2-4 weeks can easily turn into 6-8 weeks or longer or you might never get it and they have your $800 all this time. And who knows it seems like a decent deal today but in a month or two it could be a terrible deal. So he requested his money back which I think is a smart decision.

i see 2 screws, you can check yours to see if any of these screws are missing...
View attachment 48108

it seems like a few of P3P had some minor issues. Like broken chargers, missing screws, etc. i still cant get my gimbel to level out..
i dont know if the seller has any control over it tho, seems like its just random DJI sloppiness...
I took a look, those two are in tact. It's a small pan head screw so I wonder if it may go to the circuitry above the battery

This may not hold any water. But I sent the seller of my p3p pictures of the screw I found and he has kept in contact with me and at this point is willing to work with me if I run into any issues. I told him that I plan to make a test flight with it tonight and get back with him if there are any problems. Only time will tell if he will stand behind his word. EBay messages are archived just in case.

Please disclose which seller that is so we know and there is not a miscommunication. People might think the seller in the OP of this thread uses third party shippers.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The person I know that ordered the same P3 with the extra battery got the same message. He requested a refund as we all know 2-4 weeks can easily turn into 6-8 weeks or longer or you might never get it and they have your $800 all this time. And who knows it seems like a decent deal today but in a month or two it could be a terrible deal. So he requested his money back which I think is a smart decision.
Just wondering if anyone has actually seen a refund to their PayPal account.

View attachment 48108

I have bought several P3P(s) for family and friends and can confirm DJI sometimes has QA issues.
I have had screws in the box, controller sticks screwed off in the box etc.

We're these W323B's?

Yes, my particular copter is that model.

I just got my P3P today. I updated it via sd card and the remote by djiGo. Now to find a big empty field

I have bought several P3P(s) for family and friends and can confirm DJI sometimes has QA issues.
I have had screws in the box, controller sticks screwed off in the box etc.

We're these W323B's?

Yea W323B model...
they are all small but annoying issues. Nothing that would want me to send my bird back to DJI for repairs.. yet.
Overall I am very pleased with my P3P, especially after getting it for such a good price! had i paid $1400 for it a few months back, then idk...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka