P3A remote Doesn't read

Reaction score
my remote turns on well, but whenever it's plugged-in with the iphone, it still says " how to connect"
on the app.

Tried with Ipad, same thing, tried with android phone, same thing !
pressed 4 buttons to reset remote, Same thing !

it just doesn't connect with any device !

Has it ever worked properly? If so, what changed since it last worked?

Has it ever worked properly? If so, what changed since it last worked?
last used 4 months ago. everything worked perfectly.
been too busy on work , and had some time to tried to get it back flying yesterday, and it just doesn't connect anymore.

Which version of the firmware is installed on your remote controller?

The issue could be that you're running a new version of the DJI GO app with firmware prior to 1.3.2. I'd suggest you upgrade to at least firmware 1.3.2 to see if that resolves the issue. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

The issue could be that you're running a new version of the DJI GO app with firmware prior to 1.3.2. I'd suggest you upgrade to at least firmware 1.3.2 to see if that resolves the issue. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.
appreciate your assistance. I would do so right now

it's working now. problem seems to be ios not updated to date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18