Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3A battery deals?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Scratch, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Scratch

Looking to buy 2 or 3 more factory batteries for my P3A and am wondering if anyone knows of any deals...

2. dvcamm

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can buy batteries here on Amazon for $118. If you live near a Best Buy store, you can also get them for $118 (plus tax) if you show them the price from B&H (since they match B&H's prices).

4. Scratch

5. Scratch

How come if I select the 2 pack they sell, it's 249.00 but if I buy 2 of them separately, it would be about 236...

6. RafaelS

That's how Amazon works, 70% of the time their two pack product deal is more expensive than if you buy individually :kissing:

7. dvcamm

Not as far as I can tell. Used both this past weekend. No errors, just had to update the firmware. Checked both on Healthdrones.com after flying with them and no issues.

8. Scratch

Anyone know if these are genuine DJI batteries?
    DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - 4480mah - For the Phantom 3

I hope so... I just ordered 3 of them.

I contacted him and see if he'd give me a break on three... He knocked the price to 105.00 each, free shipping!

He was very quick with his emails also. I hope they're good to go, they look genuine, and he claims they are so... We'll see...

9. Scratch

Well, my batteries came in today, not sure if they're factory batteries or not, the label on them is a little different from my factory battery, but they were in what looked like a DJI factory box so... I don't know.

I did have a problem with the seller though... He told me he would sell them to me for 105 each, free shipping. I bought and paid for 3 with PayPal. When they arrived, it turns out he had accidentally marked the weight wrong when ordering the shipping label, so the post office charged me another 12.20 for shipping! I told him about it and he said he must have made a mistake and would give me 12.00 off my next order.

I asked him just to refund me back 12.00 but he wouldn't do it. I told him I wouldn't be ordering from him again and that I would spread the word on here. If someone wants to try to get my 12.00 credit let me know, and you can have it, but I won't order from him again. My brother was going to get another 3 batteries for his, but will look for someone else as well.

jtludwig likes this.