P3 Pro footages sounds

Reaction score
Hi ! Does Dji phantom 3 pro shoots soundless footages or with sounds ?

When watching my footages i don't hear any sounds

Best are yours

There's no mic on the Phantom 3, so no sound. All you would hear would be the incessant buzzing of the props anyway.

If you need to record sound for some reason, you could attach a lightweight microphone -- like this one.

Just zip tie it onto the landing gear. It has an internal battery.

Steps on how to zip tie something to the landing gear? No. You'll have to use your imagination :)

I imagine you can find lots of audio clips of buzzing insects on the web. Same concept.

Don't you have pictures to illustrate steps ?

Pay for my airfare round trip and I will give you a step by step tutorial on how to apply zip ties around a cylindrical object and pull them tight around it. Then snip the ends.

Im due for a vacation anyway. LOL

Or if that's too expensive you can paypal me $30.00 and I will record some sounds of me going bzzzz, bzzz , bzzz and save it in any of the popular audio file formats. .mp3 , .wav. oob, flac. I will then post to a web link so you can download them and add them to your videos with a letter of release of all rights to the sounds I created.

Reactions: mikesmiley
I was watching some crash compilation videos on youtube last night, and whoever made them took the trouble to add prop noise to every single one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl