P3 4k out of the box Firmware issue ??

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mubi .. i'm new on that forum and one of the reason i signed in is because i got some trouble with my drone PHANTOM 3 4k and i couldn't find any answer that gave me the solution so far, I never had a drone before and also never used one and that may be the reason of my trouble.
I got the so knowed "controller disconnected" issues when i'm on the Dji go app and I have been trying "almost" all the solutions out there:
- Format the SD card
- Manual RC link to aircraft
- Upgrade to the latest firmware (Failed .. i figured out that it was allready Up to date)
- Try to use it without the SD card ...
And the latest was the Firmware downgrade .. this one gave me so much hope untill i found that there was no available Firmware to which i could Downgrade the RC.

Sorry for the long post but i'm so desesperate at the moment .. i also have to say that i brought it from amazone and i live in Congo CD .. i don't have drones expert nearby or Dji store where i can get some help and it could be a bit long and cost a lot of money to ship it back for repair.

I just Uploaded a file with the content of the SD card after trying to upgrade .. the firmware version is 1.5.70 if i'm correct and a bit far from the drone can't verify sorry.
P.s: sorry for my bad engllish .. I have linked some SS from my phone and some pictures. thank you

Attachments

• 2017-03-24-21-31-01.png
    2017-03-24-21-31-01.png
    464.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 2017-03-24-21-32-10.png
    2017-03-24-21-32-10.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 2017-03-24-21-34-38.png
    2017-03-24-21-34-38.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 409
  • 20170324_212830.jpg
    20170324_212830.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 324
  • 20170325_011849.jpg
    20170325_011849.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 312
  • 20170325_011921.jpg
    20170325_011921.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 359
Thanx a lot for your answer but i have allready see those threads and try those solution but in vain still the drone is not working ... ty anyway

Hi, my name is Mubi .. i'm new on that forum and one of the reason i signed in is because i got some trouble with my drone PHANTOM 3 4k and i couldn't find any answer that gave me the solution so far, I never had a drone before and also never used one and that may be the reason of my trouble.
I got the so knowed "controller disconnected" issues when i'm on the Dji go app and I have been trying "almost" all the solutions out there:
- Format the SD card
- Manual RC link to aircraft
- Upgrade to the latest firmware (Failed .. i figured out that it was allready Up to date)
- Try to use it without the SD card ...
And the latest was the Firmware downgrade .. this one gave me so much hope untill i found that there was no available Firmware to which i could Downgrade the RC.

Sorry for the long post but i'm so desesperate at the moment .. i also have to say that i brought it from amazone and i live in Congo CD .. i don't have drones expert nearby or Dji store where i can get some help and it could be a bit long and cost a lot of money to ship it back for repair.

I just Uploaded a file with the content of the SD card after trying to upgrade .. the firmware version is 1.5.70 if i'm correct and a bit far from the drone can't verify sorry.
P.s: sorry for my bad engllish .. I have linked some SS from my phone and some pictures. thank you
hi are conected with wifi
14907359557041129771170.jpg
have u read and done all this,,have u tryed wiping and reinstalling app

Last edited by a moderator:
hi are conected with wifiView attachment 79377have u read and done all this,,have u tryed wiping and reinstalling app
hi and thx ... yes the Wifi is connected as you can see on 1 picture i can get on the camera view of the drone and i can also move the camera up and down but thats it and also yes i have done pretty much all of that .. but i dont remember about the activation is that really needed to fly a drone if yes how can i do it because i dont see it anywhere ... btw the RC light is red

hi and thx ... yes the Wifi is connected as you can see on 1 picture i can get on the camera view of the drone and i can also move the camera up and down but thats it and also yes i have done pretty much all of that .. but i dont remember about the activation is that really needed to fly a drone if yes how can i do it because i dont see it anywhere ... btw the RC light is red
yeh sounds like its goin but not linked with drone you say u done relinking but in dji app when you turn all on there is rc linkin and ac linkin has this any effect on helpin or not,,

And the activating part importent,there is a manual u can download if unsure of things,more u read beta the understandin of aircraft

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thx but i dont see the activation menu when i start the app
Um,,goes back to quick start guide where it says you need a internet conection to activate,,sorry not much info here tryin to remember,might need to start bac here ,,,again
14907458745641396702505.jpg
theres bound to be a utube clip on this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan