P 4.

Reaction score
Hi. I got my mew P4 on and flown it today for the first time in P mode and everything was ok so i switched to S mode and was great but when i switched back to P mode lost all GPS connection and had to land in Atti mode.Now i can`t start my drone the green light in on on my r/c and i can use the camera.The red warning at the top of my tablet say Cannot take off.

If you tap on the red area at top of go app that says cannot take off, a menu should appear and explain to you the status of each individual item on your bird. This could help you identify the exact problem.

Hi Thanks for your reply my geo was turned on but not flying near any air strips i will try turning it off when i get home from work and try again.Thanks.

If you tap on the red area at top of go app that says cannot take off, a menu should appear and explain to you the status of each individual item on your bird. This could help you identify the exact problem.
Hi i tried this and the overall status is normal with a red warning triangle when i tap this is says GPS disconnect please reset and check connection.Might have to send it back to First Person View where i got it from last week.Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94