Only takes one...

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqB6_y71xE[/youtube]

saw this posted at gizmodo. guy was using a phantom according to description. seriously why would you publish this?!?!

Nothing is idiot proof, individuals are responsible for their own actions its not the object used that is the problem its the idiot using it.

The same idiot could pick up a rock and throw it at someone's head, would that mean its the rocks fault? and all rocks should be banned or glued down to stop idiots from throwing them. Same with quads, guns, knives etc. Blame the person not the object as idiots are the danger when they use any object.

The guy should put this in his show reel would get him lots of wedding jobs :lol:

I think these paranoid doomsday fear-mongering posts are a little ridiculous. You honestly think if a few idiots crash into their friends with RC quads, then we won't be able to get them anymore? Search YouTube and I'm certain you can find videos of people being crashed into with all manner of RC vehicles and aircraft. No problems yet. For that matter countless people have been seriously injured, possibly even died from paintball and airsoft guns, both of which are still readily available. Take a step back before getting so freaked out about this stuff.

I think these paranoid doomsday fear-mongering posts are a little ridiculous. You honestly think if a few idiots crash into their friends with RC quads, then we won't be able to get them anymore? Search YouTube and I'm certain you can find videos of people being crashed into with all manner of RC vehicles and aircraft. No problems yet. For that matter countless people have been seriously injured, possibly even died from paintball and airsoft guns, both of which are still readily available. Take a step back before getting so freaked out about this stuff.

While this is probably true, I think it's just human nature to want to protect the activity you enjoy so much.

The tree huggers, and media, always sensationalize things to an extreme level, showing how things can be used to
kill Bambi, or show people jumping out of high rise buildings, to get away from the killer drones, or paintball guns,
fishing poles, kite surfing equipment, etc, only showing their extremist view of the world.

There was a police chief, in northern California,who recently said that drones should be outlawed, because the gang members
would soon be using them to do their "drive by shootings". :roll:

People not knowing better, think ****, we better stop them now. Gang members think, "great idea".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl