One day DJI will get it right !! New FW ? Where ?

Did a quick test flight: 1015m (3330ft) at 100m (328ft) altitude, both control and video signals were good, GPS good (11 sats). Video got weaker when I turned the AC 180 degrees to come back. All good.
Good man, glad to see the distance worked. Was that on litchi? I am determined to see if litchi does over ride the limit like @Nigel said. However I didn't update the firmware

OK ... on the subject of App and disconnect ....

Litchi has option to do autonomous mission flight where you can set the AC to fly well out of RC range and it will follow a set course / height etc. etc.

This effectively means that the AC will be disconnected from APP during the flight mission ....

Because the Mission upload over-rides the RTH when it flies out of signal range - does it also over-ride this 30m x 50m limit this FW imposes ?

Nigel
Also did the live Facebook video feed work good? On my one the DJI go was always pausing every 2 seconds making it look like a slide show. The litchi Facebook live feed is flawless. I don't think I will update the firmware to be honest as it's all working good for me at the moment

I just got back from my 3rd flight since few update all flights no problems this one was a distance test. New record for me just a few feet shy of 1.4 miles bone stock no mods just as she came out of the box!

Attachments

• IMG_0412.PNG
    IMG_0412.PNG
    5.8 MB · Views: 295
Nice to hear some are having fun with new FW.

I had downloaded it on the phone Friday, but wasn't until Sunday morning I had time to boot up the Tx and quad, update went without any problems, but have yet to flight test.

I am going to wait a while before updating to 1.9.20 just to be safe.
Is 100% safe to install, I got it installed successfully. I did a test fly yesterday and the range appear to be more further than before. I highly recommend the upgrade!

Updated my P3S with latest firmware 1.9.20. Flew bird off the coast today all went well except for being bombarded with "strong interference detected" messages...looks like there is still no fix for this issue?

I flew bird again in another isolated area and no more "strong interence detected" messages. What I can make of this is the that where I get interference in places I never use to is that the software is now more sensitve.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164