I think seeing stock stats is useful and interesting, some of us have no plans to do battery or RC mods.

No you're not looking at it wrong, it got a little rocky there at the end of the 18,000 feet (I was holding completely stock controller with no lanyard or tripod and that's just not how I'm used to flying so my aim was lousy)so the DJI log got broken in two parts when I lost signal. I just didn't bother posting the other half because I didn't really care for Jake to put it on the list
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Ok cool I was worried you ran into some crazy wind and had to pick a spot to land her.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok cool I was worried you ran into some crazy wind and had to pick a spot to land her.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I've been doing this long enough that I know where the wind is when I'm sitting at my dinner table! Sometimes it impresses my wife sometimes it annoys her[emoji41]

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I have an adjustable throttle lock made out of a GoPro camera holder and an elastic band you can't accurately hold your throttle by your thumb over long distance runs very easily

Can we get a pic of your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

P4, ItElite DBS Antennas, Boosted - 18676 ft

Attachments

• IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    6 MB · Views: 354
Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466018000.500806.jpg

OK I'm going to be straight up with you guys, I chickened out. Now before you go giving me a hard time, this is only my second flight ever with p4! I'm still getting used to it[emoji41]

Reactions: BriRi
Nothing wrong with 3.85 miles!!!
Stock controller?
Stock battery, maxxrange unboosted controller! No there's nothing wrong with it at all, I'm taking baby steps. But when I just took the P3A out this morning 11 miles and back it makes 20,000 feel like I chickened out[emoji41] but this aircraft so much prettier than my P3, and I don't want to abuse it(yet) like I do my P3's!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT