Okay... Not sure if this is going to count but I'll try. So I broke my P4. Don't ask. Needless to say I was in a rush and may have fed twice the normal voltage into the little guy..... he's dead for the moment. So, I'm back to my P3P with the new big crazy looking antenna and a single 6,600 LIHI Multistar batt. I'm disappointed in this one but it does rank 5th if you can forgive the P3P. It would have been much higher if I had the speed of the P4. Just wait till it's fixed! ;-)

Here's the evidence....

IMG_0133.PNG

There is a P3 Range leaderboard in the P3 section... Excellent flight... He will need type of antenna, boosted or not and battery mod status[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Okay... Not sure if this is going to count but I'll try. So I broke my P4. Don't ask. Needless to say I was in a rush and may have fed twice the normal voltage into the little guy..... he's dead for the moment. So, I'm back to my P3P with the new big crazy looking antenna and a single 6,600 LIHI Multistar batt. I'm disappointed in this one but it does rank 5th if you can forgive the P3P. It would have been much higher if I had the speed of the P4. Just wait till it's fixed! ;-)

Here's the evidence....

View attachment 55137
Just think how far you could go if you flew straight line[emoji41]

My 3 year old did 6 miles, but no camera so dont put it on the board please![emoji41]

I like it cactus! Puts a timeline on the record, shows how long it's been standing

Too be completely fair there should be a "Boosted and UnBoosted list". Also battery mods shouldn't count. Of course a battery mod is going to get crazy distances.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah 5 different categories would be great . Lol if Jake has time with all the orders he probably has coming in . Boosted w/ battery mod, unboosted w/ battery mod,unboosted antenna mod only, boosted antenna mod only and completely stock . Did I get them all ?? Lol

Yeah 5 different categories would be great . Lol if Jake has time with all the orders he probably has coming in . Boosted w/ battery mod, unboosted w/ battery mod,unboosted antenna mod only, boosted antenna mod only and completely stock . Did I get them all ?? Lol

Completely stock with windsurfer.

I think we've already hashed this out over on the P3 board. everyone agreed, this is a long distance board, do whatever mod you have to do to achieve that distance.
Two categories, round-trip and one-way

Reactions: phantom13flyer
fortunately this is the P4 board, so we can decide for ourselves.

I would prefer multiple categories myself. I am a lot more proud of my 20k ft stock flight than I would be a 21k flight with my modded controller. I also like to see what everyone else is getting with similar equipment.

There is really no reason we can't have multiple leader boards to include pretty much everyone's interests/equipment. I think we would all benefit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT