As long as you guys leave my 5 miles[emoji15]
Leave his 5 miler on the list but bump his 4 miler off... That will save me from getting bumped off the list for at least 1 or 2 more days...[emoji106]

Good job guys, keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
[emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Not hatin' I assure you... Just figured that each person would only get one spot for their longest distance right?...

Otherwise we are doomed because Chuck will take ALL the spots...[emoji57]

Oh no that was jake saying he's coming after my 5 miles[emoji35][emoji35]

Reactions: BriRi
Keith M. 8.8 miles with the P4 DBS max range antenna no boosters battery mod. IMG_0082.PNG IMG_0084.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0084.PNG
    IMG_0084.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 425
Heck yeah, well done Keith!
Hey Jake, I might be wrong but I think you transposed some of the numbers on Keith's flight... Looks like 46542' to me... That would be first place on the board!!!

Hey Jake, I might be wrong but I think you transposed some of the numbers on Keith's flight... Looks like 46542' to me... That would be first place on the board!!!

Whoops! Good catch! Thank you sir! :)

There are various posts in this forum regarding the most efficient speed to bring home the birds. I've seen things from regular RTH speed to 30 mph. I'm always thinking I want the P4 back before battery drains and am always speeding. Has anything concrete been posted regarding the most efficient return speed?

There are various posts in this forum regarding the most efficient speed to bring home the birds. I've seen things from regular RTH speed to 30 mph. I'm always thinking I want the P4 back before battery drains and am always speeding. Has anything concrete been posted regarding the most efficient return speed?

I try to fly between 30-32mph, works pretty good.

I don't have concrete, but from my personal experience, I can go further when I'm not full throttle.

My personal best is only 18k feet. That was stopping with battery at about 60% and landed with just over 30%. I know I can go further, just haven't done it yet...

How about breaking it down between stock and modified for those of us that are happy with the stock distance.

Mark

Completely stock. Flying on channel 13, 4mbs, air temperature 5 celcius. I live in a remote area with no cellular or interference. Sorry no map but I forgot to cache before traveling to my remote cabin. Landed with 28% battery, could have flew further.

File_000.png

Reactions: Santiego
Completely stock. Flying on channel 13, 4mbs, air temperature 5 celcius. I live in a remote area with no cellular or interference. Sorry no map but I forgot to cache before traveling to my remote cabin. Landed with 28% battery, could have flew further.

View attachment 53136
What is your furthest distance from home?

I don't have concrete, but from my personal experience, I can go further when I'm not full throttle.

My personal best is only 18k feet. That was stopping with battery at about 60% and landed with just over 30%. I know I can go further, just haven't done it yet...

The trick is to watch the H and the battery.... When you're going out at the right speed, you'll see it stay away... If you're going to hard you'll see that gap close

Reactions: Phantomfreak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka