I try to fly between 30-32mph, works pretty good.
Update the 20 spot Jake...
fd2cdc4d1c2f7b8b299fdf6926eeb51b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: BriRi
It just seems there is no place where I can fly that doesn't put something between me and the bird. Even the water in mine is area has islands, that as soon as I get 15,000ft out it starts losing signal. The longest one I have was along the shoreline. Can't wait to move to Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

At which distance is the cut off because I keep missing the list. It then updates and gets longer and I still don't make it on there. 2 times now lol.
I think you should be on it at #23.... Jake is real busy so may have missed it... I'd PM him with your distance and any mods so he can update the list... Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

upload_2016-5-11_12-53-16.png

I know its not a record but for me it is. First flight out with the ITELITE mod from Jake non boosted. Maxxrange Ant. should be in a few days.
No signal loss whatsoever and this was from inside my car. Custom HD channel 6 4mbs. Starting to like this distance stuff. Should be able to fly to my house and back from work about 5 miles. Thanks for what you do Jake.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
View attachment 53308

I know its not a record but for me it is. First flight out with the ITELITE mod from Jake non boosted. Maxxrange Ant. should be in a few days.
No signal loss whatsoever and this was from inside my car. Custom HD channel 6 4mbs. Starting to like this distance stuff. Should be able to fly to my house and back from work about 5 miles. Thanks for what you do Jake.
Happy to help bud! :)
Little by little, you'll start trusting your bird more and more.

Last edited:
image.png

Clear visual line of sight, only MaxxUAV DBS Antenna this time.

Was gong to try max distance and then run with boosters but at 20k feet hit 60% battery. Knowing there's wind aloft, turned around. Landed with 8% so good call. Entire time had a 5/5 bar link for remote and video running on auto channels.

View attachment 53692

Clear visual line of sight, only MaxxUAV DBS Antenna this time.

Was gong to try max distance and then run with boosters but at 20k feet hit 60% battery. Knowing there's wind aloft, turned around. Landed with 8% so good call. Entire time had a 5/5 bar link for remote and video running on auto channels.
Welcome to the board!! You said MaxxUAV DBS, did you mean MaxxRange?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydistribution