Awesome. I'll stick with the current size and hopefully it can overcome all of my current interferences. Soon will have to start hitting the gym more often to be able to hold the controller for a prolonged period of time :eek:

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Awesome. I'll stick with the current size and hopefully it can overcome all of my current interferences. Soon will have to start hitting the gym more often to be able to hold the controller for a prolonged period of time :eek:
See? It's a win win! Not only do you get to fly, you get a nice workout in too! Haha!

Shopping around for a nice case that would fit a modded controller along with multiple batteries and the Phantom 4 itself, I know it's a bit off topic but any suggestions? It is for the range!

Shopping around for a nice case that would fit a modded controller along with multiple batteries and the Phantom 4 itself, I know it's a bit off topic but any suggestions? It is for the range!
A customer of mine had reached out to GoProfessional cases and they were going to make an insert that fits the ItElite antenna. I need to touch base with him and see if he got something worked out with them.

Reactions: Santiego
Will it just fit the antenna or also the attachment with the amps from the Evo kit?
Just the antenna. It sounds like they can customize their cases, but you'll have to send them your controller.

Hey Jake,

The maxxRange large panel?

are you providing that on your website? Next month?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Jake,

The maxxRange large panel?

are you providing that on your website? Next month?

Yep! As soon as it's available I will have it on the website.

It will allow for even more range.

Do i need a new configuration, on amplifers? And watt power and battery style? For the maxxRange?

Do i need a new configuration, on amplifers? And watt power and battery style? For the maxxRange?

Nope, it's all compatible with current offerings.

Just want to throw this out there.

Yes, I sell the ItElite, no this leaderboard is not biased towards ItElite, I do not filter out FPVLR or any of my competitor posts. The owner of FPVLR, Tony, is spreading rumors that this is the case. Simply not true. I welcome competition as it's a benefit for everyone! I have nothing bad to say about the FPVLR antenna, it is a fine antenna, and I even own one for my 3DR Solo & Phantom 4. Just very poor management. Tony will have you believe that PhantomPilots admins are banning anyone who says anything about FPVLR, and that is not true either. The only people at are getting banned are Tony's fake accounts.

Done & Done! Carry on!

Last edited:
30,590 feet with boosted ITE-DBS02 on GL300A. :D
Sorry, Keith! ;)

image.png

Last edited:
I would use my FPVLR v2 boosted GL300A on the P4, but, to do that, that transmitter now has to be updated from 1.4.3 to 1.6 to even arm the motors and fly the P4! That was not the case with my first P4 last month! I was able to pair it with the P4 on 1.4.3 and fly the P4 with no problem. One of the firmware updates since has disabled that capability. I now use the FPVLR v2 boosted GL300A exclusively for my P3P's and don't want to break that perfect system with a transmitter update that could potentially wreak havoc with it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! The two systems (P3P and P4) are now completely sandboxed, with their own respective tablets and dedicated long range transmitters.:cool:

Furthest I've taken my P4. I'm still testing the distance thang. I hate looking back at how far I have to go home and panicking
694d65799137b2a3bf354fa5836d263a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72