Off topic but has anyone met Lily yet

Reaction score
I know this is not P3 topic and should be posted on another part of the forum but thought i would post it here as if your as P3 obsessed as me you wont venture to the other parts of the forum that much. Check lily out anyway, not a quad for flying like the P3 by any stretch and doesn't claim to be, but looks goods fun and i think i might want one. LOL

Yes, we met her two days ago. Look a few pages back. IMO, too concentrated on one function. follow me. Other than that, meh. notice grandma is on a mound (higher up) when launching the thing. I see this biting the dirt many times.

I know this is not P3 topic and should be posted on another part of the forum but thought i would post it here as if your as P3 obsessed as me you wont venture to the other parts of the forum that much. Check lily out anyway, not a quad for flying like the P3 by any stretch and doesn't claim to be, but looks goods fun and i think i might want one. LOL

20 minutes flighttime and then two hours waiting for the inbuilt battery charging.
Not my choice.

Oh yeah....I'm suffering through one battery with the P3....why would I want to repeat that again.

Gimbal-less camera :rolleyes: Don't we all want extremely shaky footage of us riding a bike? I fully understand that it's meant to be simple and portable but I wouldn't see a whole lot of value in the footage this puts out. Just my 2 cents :)

This was not meant to be a thread of all the things that wont be good about it, or how it would stack up against a phantom. I just sore this little quad as a bit of fun so thought i would share it with others who have not seen it yet. Please jacob or meta4 remove the thread this was a bad idea and being taken the wrong way. :(

Wasn't trying to poke holes in it, just was sharing my personal opinion. Anything like this is a positive step forward for the entire industry so it's good to see things like Lily continue to evolve. Keeps a healthy market.

Leave the thread, it is really cool, and has it's place like everything.

Yea just looks a bit of fun for people who are not into flying like us, its a selfie camera on another level for people who dont want to fly and just have a bit of fun with a camera with shots from a different view that's all. For the market its aimed at im sure it will do well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl