Off topic but has anyone met Lily yet

Reaction score
I know this is not P3 topic and should be posted on another part of the forum but thought i would post it here as if your as P3 obsessed as me you wont venture to the other parts of the forum that much. Check lily out anyway, not a quad for flying like the P3 by any stretch and doesn't claim to be, but looks goods fun and i think i might want one. LOL

Yes, we met her two days ago. Look a few pages back. IMO, too concentrated on one function. follow me. Other than that, meh. notice grandma is on a mound (higher up) when launching the thing. I see this biting the dirt many times.

I know this is not P3 topic and should be posted on another part of the forum but thought i would post it here as if your as P3 obsessed as me you wont venture to the other parts of the forum that much. Check lily out anyway, not a quad for flying like the P3 by any stretch and doesn't claim to be, but looks goods fun and i think i might want one. LOL

20 minutes flighttime and then two hours waiting for the inbuilt battery charging.
Not my choice.

Oh yeah....I'm suffering through one battery with the P3....why would I want to repeat that again.

Gimbal-less camera :rolleyes: Don't we all want extremely shaky footage of us riding a bike? I fully understand that it's meant to be simple and portable but I wouldn't see a whole lot of value in the footage this puts out. Just my 2 cents :)

This was not meant to be a thread of all the things that wont be good about it, or how it would stack up against a phantom. I just sore this little quad as a bit of fun so thought i would share it with others who have not seen it yet. Please jacob or meta4 remove the thread this was a bad idea and being taken the wrong way. :(

Wasn't trying to poke holes in it, just was sharing my personal opinion. Anything like this is a positive step forward for the entire industry so it's good to see things like Lily continue to evolve. Keeps a healthy market.

Leave the thread, it is really cool, and has it's place like everything.

Yea just looks a bit of fun for people who are not into flying like us, its a selfie camera on another level for people who dont want to fly and just have a bit of fun with a camera with shots from a different view that's all. For the market its aimed at im sure it will do well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna