[null]

Interesting. It looks like you took off from inside the park, but I could be quite wrong. Arkansas law permit UAV flights from Park Land? I'm hoping that's the case. In my state, getting permission to fly from and land in state parks requires an act of congress jez about (not to mention several hundreds of dollars).

Having read about the Devil's Den, I must admit to never having had the pleasure of visiting.

Did I miss something here,there's nothing to look at
OP removed (or tried) a video that was, well, ummm, not in anyone's best interest to post. Strangely, PMed me asking me to take down my response. Not sure how that would have helped ...

OP removed (or tried) a video that was, well, ummm, not in anyone's best interest to post. Strangely, PMed me asking me to take down my response. Not sure how that would have helped ...

Thanks, dude. Bet you’re a stand up guy. I appreciate you for making my experience less than favorable.

Reactions: Avocet
Thanks, dude. Bet you’re a stand up guy. I appreciate you for making my experience less than favorable.
It's all good,hold no grudges,didn't see clip but try again,glad you not seen half the rubbish I posted in the past;)

Mayby he didn't want thread to continue,,,,mean no disrespect to you sir but if someone ask to remove post,it's easy to delete,we all do it,if not the mods will when cleaning up
Just a commentso don't bite me head off please;)

It was internet trolling at its finest. Instead of something like, “Great video, and I know that you’re a new pilot, but were you aware that it takes special permissions to fly in state parks?” Bout no, he decided to troll, then put me on blast ON MY OWN POST about trying to right a wrong. Guess nobody’s heard of decency in a community of like-minded people ??‍♂️

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT