Now for my second problem

Reaction score
I was told to up load my TXT flight log to help in assessing why my PS3 flew away. The directions were to got to DJI/dji.Pilot/Flight Record. I tried but was not successful. Has some obvious step that everyone knows- but me- that might have been left out? I got as far as dji.Pilot but was unable to open the two files there.

I was told to up load my TXT flight log to help in assessing why my PS3 flew away. The directions were to got to DJI/dji.Pilot/Flight Record. I tried but was not successful. Has some obvious step that everyone knows- but me- that might have been left out? I got as far as dji.Pilot but was unable to open the two files there.
You don't have to open any files.
Connect your phone/tablet to your computer
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record to Phantomhelp.com.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

Lost.PNG
Not an optimal place to fly out of.. I'm very new to this but I'll figure out how to analyze the logs. Seems that it landed over in the swamp.

You can download Google Earth Pro for free. I just downloaded the KML file from the upload you did. There's a link at the top of the page to do this. If you are ever going to use Litchi for automated flight this is a MUST HAVE tool.

Reactions: Gunslingertom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen