Not recording photos or video

Reaction score
I just purchased a phantom 3 pro and updated the firmware. When I press the shutter button in the DJI Go app the app freezes for about 5-30 seconds. When I select video mode the app freezes for another 30 seconds and I get "no image transmission signal". I've tried using another SD card and reformatted the SD card but still no luck. The drone functions perfectly other than that. I'm using the app with an iPhone 6s plus

To be advised. I use a hair dryer on cool setting or a desk top fan to blow air on drone when updating just to be known it helps keep the drone cool and updates better. Espeacially when not flying the phantom but it is powered on for a long time

Hi, thanks for sending the link!

I tried all the tips on the forum and had no luck. I tried to reinstall the firmware by the technique show in the video with pushing the button on the drone while turning it on. There is no button on my drone to push even using a small tool i've had no luck finding a button in the hole.

Have you tried a new ad card or flashing the one that came with the drone. In case you didn't know you have to use a card 64 gb or under and it has to be a uhs-1 and a 10 class. This worked for me. Are you still getting the live feed?

I still get live feed, and i've tried using another sd card with uhs-1 and a 10 class. I'm not sure how to flash an sd card but i'll try that

Make sure you back anything up you want to keep on your computer. Flashing deleted everything on the 1st card

To flash go to camera settings or the one with the drone on it and then go to advanced settings and look for flash sd
I don't seem to have that option in my advanced settings. I was also told by a DJI tech to:
  • Then select the Custom Channel under image transmission setting and make the quality of transmitting the lowest. Please try also to toggle/switch in between NTSC/PAL and back to NTSC video format again.
I don't have a image transmission setting in my app either. Nor do i have those options using another device

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl