Noobe ha

Reaction score
Is it possible and/or what resources are available to help me build a drone with at least the same functionality of the Phantom 4. I figure it's likely someone may tell me to just buy one and pragmatically speaking that's probably good advice. However I have a side business involving electronics, mostly designing, building and repairing musical instrument amplifiers - I'm Fender certified but for some reason I've had several people that have had me repair their drones. I have learned enough about the basics that so far I've been able to muddle through. But I know if I build one then I'll accelerate my learning curve and do it on my nickle instead of someone else. And I love doing this sort of thing. I didn't know if I needed to do anything special other than building around the Naza V2. I saw a it with the DJI Flamewheel with the barebones including the Naza V2 but I didn't know if this would have the same electronic functionality of the P4.

I'm glad to be part of the group, I have a growing interest in drones to the point of taking classes and studying for my pilot certification. There definitely appear to be a lack of capable drone repair resources where I live...Thaks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl