No video feed - HELP!

Reaction score
I have a P2 with H3-3D and light bridge. I installed it and confirmed the install with the pros. Everything is correct. I flew yesterday with no issues. Its amazing. However today, I did not get any video feed. I get the telemetry overlay that show a good signal from the ground LB but thats it. I did not change a thing but had it on 720 120 yesterday and put it on regular 720 today. Any thoughts?

It MUST be on 720 resolution to get video... **** update. Now the other weird issue. The usb port on the rear of the aircraft light bridge unit is broke. Pieces fell out! Can no longer update it! #chinajunk

Did you ever figure this out? Mine does the same exact thing except I can only get video when I start record on my go pro and it doesn't work every time. So frustrating because I tested the air unit with my playstation hdmi output and it works great....just not sure if the problem lies with my go pro or the micro hdmi cable.

Have you set the video source, there is an option for the gimbal and one for HDMI. If its on the wrong one you get no video?

sar104 said:
Have you tried power-cycling the whole system? If you change the GoPro video settings you have to restart the GoPro and the Air unit at a minimum.

Actually you don't need to restart the gopro and air unit, just did it on mine, works fine switching back and forth from 720-30 720-60 720-120 1080-30 1080-60 2.7k -30 while on for me.

And you can be in any video setting and still get video, you don't need to shoot 720. Just flew 3 settings, 1080-30 1080-60 2.7k-30 works great.

I Just need more distance then 500m

I ordered 3 of the micro to micro hdmi cables...after trying 2 brand new out of the box I got frustrated and figured that wasn't the problem...then I decided, hell I'll try the last cable just to see and bang it worked. So 2 out of 3 micro to micro hdmi cables from DJI were no good... not surprised.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl