No camera

WJS

Reaction score
Just bought a new P4 and did the downloads on it but it won't connect too the copter and the camera does not come on and it says the gimble is disconnected. Just wondering if there is a setting that turns the gimble back on. At first there was a warning gimble motor overloading but after I switched the unit off and on the warning was gone. The copper works and the lights are flashing green the way they are suppose too and it flys but with no camera . Just wondering if someone can help.

I am setting this new P4 up for a friend and he has a new Samsung iPad for the P4 so I put my Apple Air 2 on it and it works just fine. Is the Samsung I Pad compatible for the P4 or is there setting I have too do too get the I Pad too work

My p3 said that after a few flights and I plugged the cable in. It works fine now. I had to go to U tube to see where it plugged in at. I didn't open up anything but that would have been better. I just pushed it with the flat side of a screwdriver.

Last edited:
I can not get my P4 too work with a Samsung tablet.It will work with an Air 2 and even with my Samsung IPhone but not there tablet. Has anyone experienced this too?

I can not get my P4 too work with a Samsung tablet.It will work with an Air 2 and even with my Samsung IPhone but not there tablet. Has anyone experienced this too?
Samsung iPhone, Samsung iPad? I'm confused.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan