Niagara Falls Flight

popcoen shake.gif

Haha my kind of sense of humour! #DronePolice

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Just waiting to read this one :)
lookin4pain ya can have some of mine ;)

Reactions: lookin4pain
Unless you are flying over a crowd. I really don't see what is the problem or damage one can cause by dumping a quad in Niagara Falls

The problem is, when it crashes in the river it pollutes the environment. Also animals are at risk, like the endangered Great Lakes Seagull and the Chinook Salmon in the river. We must protect the world from all evil drone doers.

Reactions: lookin4pain
The problem is, when it crashes in the river it pollutes the environment. Also animals are at risk, like the endangered Great Lakes Seagull and the Chinook Salmon in the river. We must protect the world from all evil drone doers.
Ah man come on! Some of the comments from some people on this forum are ridiculous (does brighten my day up though) [emoji3]

My biggest problem with this is that there is a lot of low flying sight-seeing helicopters in the Niagara Falls area.
Quite the attention grabbing title ya got there. Is the pilot violating a Canadian law? Being from the USA I am unfamiliar with Canadian laws... please extrapolate your concerns for us.

Reactions: paniza
Great video, thanks for sharing. Just saw your similar vid's too on your YT channel, looking good.
Oh I get it now. I couldn't tell what phantomized angle was. Not I see it's a way to get folks to go to his yt channel. Now this post makes sense. Wish he would have just said that in the beginning.

Oh I get it now. I couldn't tell what phantomized angle was. Not I see it's a way to get folks to go to his yt channel. Now this post makes sense. Wish he would have just said that in the beginning.

LOL! Maybe the angle was to lure the media to make a story out of it so they can get slapped with a copyright infringement.

LOL! Maybe the angle was to lure the media to make a story out of it so they can get slapped with a copyright infringement.
Is that your video Phantomized?

Not directly. But my concern is the endangered Great Lakes Seagull and the Chinook Salmon. What if the drone killed or injured a bird or fish. That's unacceptable behaviour, we need to bring attention to this issue, perhaps call Greenpeace. /s
What does "not directly" mean? :D

sarcasm.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl