Nexus 7 Not caching maps

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some help my Nexus 7 is not caching maps and I'm not sure why. I open Google Maps at home over wifi - scroll around the area I want to map close it and t hen when out in the field DJI Go does not have the area mapped and I just have a grey screen! help!

Hi,

I need some help my Nexus 7 is not caching maps and I'm not sure why. I open Google Maps at home over wifi - scroll around the area I want to map close it and t hen when out in the field DJI Go does not have the area mapped and I just have a grey screen! help!
Forget Google Maps.
Open the DJI Go app, click on camera view and open the map and map and maximise it.
Look around the area you are interested in at the scale you want.

Forget Google Maps.
Open the DJI Go app, click on camera view and open the map and map and maximise it.
Look around the area you are interested in at the scale you want.
Ok thanks Meta4 - when you say forget Google Maps is that because it doesn't work (as I've experienced) also do I need to have my phantom connected to access maps in DJI Go as that's a pain if so.

Ok thanks Meta4 - when you say forget Google Maps is that because it doesn't work (as I've experienced) also do I need to have my phantom connected to access maps in DJI Go as that's a pain if so.
I mean, don't try to cache maps by using Google Maps.
Just open the Go app and do it there.
No need to connect the Phantom to cache maps.
The maps are stored in the app - not the Phantom.

I mean, don't try to cache maps by using Google Maps.
Just open the Go app and do it there.
No need to connect the Phantom to cache maps.
The maps are stored in the app - not the Phantom.
Got it - I was being slow. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan