New version next week!

"Next week" in this thread is like following one of those people with their turn signal blinking for miles. Sooner or later, the signal will be justified.

Hey guys i just cameback from the future to let yah all know that DJI did release a new app and firmware Next Week...

Btw, don't ask me what year/month and day from the future i came from... That's classified...:D

Reactions: JohnK
DJI's website says these features are already available on the pro/adv. At some point we need to file a class action for false advertisement. DJI puts this stuff on their website knowing it isnt remotely true.

DJI's website says these features are already available on the pro/adv. At some point we need to file a class action for false advertisement. DJI puts this stuff on their website knowing it isnt remotely true.

right.gif

Reactions: MarkEngland
So here we go again.... Next week.. As in not today, tomorrow or the next day.. But NEXT week again... Gotta love the guy who started this tread... What a genious!!!!

So here we go again.... Next week.. As in not today, tomorrow or the next day.. But NEXT week again... Gotta love the guy who started this tread... What a genious!!!!
We are like goldfish swimming in a constant circle [emoji225]

Reactions: ViperNuke
Now that i think about it... DJI should hire the OP as their head of marketing... I surely like NEXT WEEK more than the usual COMING SOON!

Next week was over on July 18th 2015 ...
If I am the last poster,- than this thread will die once and for all, and no one will be confused.
Next time someone wants to advertise something, please use concise names for thread title.

This thread is kind of funny but I mostly just hate this thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl