New version next week!

How do I unsubscribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click the red pill to the right! when reading the forum it's a small pill! Not Quite Blue Not Quite Red for that matter as well.
You will wake in the morning like nothing ever happened.
Maybe

Why would you want that? You might miss out on the next big leak

The next big leak is more likely to be me in the bathroom than on DJI's website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the thread that never ends...it goes on and on my friend...some people started reading it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it for ever just because.....this is the thread that never ends
No, you are wrong. They will continue to read it just until next week. Not forever and ever.

4k is hard to edit and on many devices is just downgraded to 1080. I believe iPads support 2.7 but not 4k.
Why would you even want to try to edit video on a tablet? The Director potion of GO is just a quick cut and paste for those with no editing skills, and has pretty fair results. But shooting in 4k is not what the typical amateur it concerned with.

Why would you even want to try to edit video on a tablet? The Director potion of GO is just a quick cut and paste for those with no editing skills, and has pretty fair results. But shooting in 4k is not what the typical amateur it concerned with.
I think he meant that you can't VIEW 4k on an iPad (notice the discrete use of caps lock).

I don't mind caps in the right place. It's only when they are used to SHOUT AT PEOPLE that I feel the need to comment.

I don't mind caps in the right place. It's only when they are used to SHOUT AT PEOPLE that I feel the need to comment.

Perhaps it all boils down you feeling that everyone is always yelling at you, so you're looking to for the "yelling" in my caps rather than the emphasis that is actually being placed. Like I said, I could easily replace all my caps as italics and create that same emphasis, but its a ton of wasted energy. Most normal people take the occasional capitalized word for what it is. Ignore me if you don't like it. You have never seen me "yell" at anyone!

Perhaps it all boils down you feeling that everyone is always yelling at you, so you're looking to for the "yelling" in my caps rather than the emphasis that is actually being placed. Like I said, I could easily replace all my caps as italics and create that same emphasis, but its a ton of wasted energy. Most normal people take the occasional capitalized word for what it is. Ignore me if you don't like it. You have never seen me "yell" at anyone!
I don't think it's actually been done to me, but I see it in threads I follow. I just don't find it helpful when someone uses caps locks to emphasise words in a way that says 'because it's in caps it is infallible' and you can't argue with it. You are by no means the most frequent caps locker. In fact, looking back over your recent inputs I found it hard to pull up an example and that, in itself, means that I owe you an apology. As you say, most of your caps locks would have been just as well served by italics. Sorry to have misrepresented you. MoK

Reactions: III% Streve
I don't think it's actually been done to me, but I see it in threads I follow. I just don't find it helpful when someone uses caps locks to emphasise words in a way that says 'because it's in caps it is infallible' and you can't argue with it. You are by no means the most frequent caps locker. In fact, looking back over your recent inputs I found it hard to pull up an example and that, in itself, means that I owe you an apology. As you say, most of your caps locks would have been just as well served by italics. Sorry to have misrepresented you. MoK
Thanks... that means a lot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT