New version next week!

Is there actually a serious point to this thread then?

Is there actually a serious point to this thread then?

Yes it's Called HOPE! The Day is not done.
gilrcute.jpg

watch.jpg

downloadcoming.jpg

Don't TRASH our Hopes! It will be here!

Ok. Just in case someone gets upset. I'll come clean. There is no new FW. There was no new FW and yes it will come out just when you least expect it. I won't be the person who announces it here because I'm not sitting here waiting for it. I'll guarantee I'll be happy to see it but someone one else will announce it to me.

So what triggered me to say we had it down under? Well it was because someone posted "what time will it come out tomorrow? 8:28am or pm".

Have a look at the image. We here in Australia are very close to China's time zone. If they are going to release a FW on a lucky day and time (which they won't. If you read back even that suggestion was a joke) it would be released on 8:28 China time not US time. See there is other time zones in the world other than the U.S. just one of my pet peeves about global non thinking.

So in about 30 mins I'm going to rise from my bed, go out into the cold (it's winter down here) and try to capture, with my P3P, a full moon setting across a lake at 5:30am. When I fire it up I'll be pissed if it says new FW is available as it will be 3hrs too early.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440785992.902380.jpg

So wait, if it's released on China timezone, America has to wait until 8:28 US time before they get it? So China is in the future? I knew the Chinese were working on time machines!!! No one belived me. :p

Also, isn't it already Saturday the 29th there? So, technically when you're at the lake it will be 24 hours late? ;)

Reactions: MarkEngland
Well I would go out this evening as its almost night where I am, but I have drunk too much wine and won't be trying to fly.

There will be a nice moon tonight as well.

ohh well the firmware will come when it comes and we all had a bit of fun.

Reactions: MarkEngland
Mark take care...
I wish you a good summer your rain time correct? I think I recall your winters are summer and summer winters. We need your rain in your summer in CA. Our winter.

I hope you get some rain and no fires. Due to el nino.
Tim

Mark take care...
I wish you a good summer your rain time correct? I think I recall your winters are summer and summer winters. We need your rain in your summer in CA. Our winter.

I hope you get some rain and no fires. Due to el nino.
Tim
I've been in Australia in their winter - still much nicer than my summer here. haha Supposed to rain here all next week. I would love to share some for your fires. Pretty smokey here too right now, but not nearly as bad as you have it. Stay safe.

Well the new release will be 8/28/2015....8 being regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture with next month being an odd number, and the app and FIRMWARE will be wrapped into one. So the rule of odd months for FIRMWARE release's has ended. Then from then on even number or app months will follow larger release's.

I have not been wrong yet.

8 lucky even 28 even with 2+8 equaling 10, and 2015 2+0+1+5 equaling that magic number 8. Easy and for those following my revelations its eight days from this post. ;)

Plus I have the 28th off! my wife does to and she wants to go to some shops museum's and dinner...in other words no flying for me..:(
Just going to throw this out there. There was a app update for alpha litchy today. Maybe that was the update you were sensing.

Lol you people need to get out more.

I was out almost all day? Pickuped up some nice gear at REI with the Bride, put jeep into shop to fix the AC as its hot here, walked around the shop at the Mall. and just finished a nice London Broil on the BBQ soaked in Teriyaki.

What's wrong REBEL? Have a bad day? :oops:
We Just Chillin here having fun making jokes getting to know each other?

Can we get you anything? A drink? wipped cream? as stewie would say?what do you like!. Do you like big Drones? :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:rolleyes: LOL ( Opps that so out now huh? ):oops:
Oh (sh^T I'm cracking! it's an hour from 8:28 my time.

Reactions: tgarcia
I'm calling it.....
hary1.jpg

We're the day birds
Deciding to fly against the sky
Within our dreams, we all wake up
To kiss the ones who are born to die

The blackbirds
They fell in thousands from the sky
Their red wings
Streaming down from the higher seas
Deflected by the ground
They crowned the sun
hari2.jpg

I have failed my prediction, thus I must fall.
8:28 Not lucky at all
So I leave you with this.
Forgive me.

:rolleyes: Always look on the bright side of life! Whistle with me now....
Hey Maybe Next Week Huh?:p Common Pucker Up

I'm calling it.....
View attachment 28902

I have failed my prediction, thus I must fall.
8:28 Not lucky at all
So I leave you with this.
Forgive me.

:rolleyes: Always look on the bright side of life! Whistle with me now....
Hey Maybe Next Week Huh?:p Common Pucker Up

You realize, of course, that you must now commit ritual suicide by impaling yourself on your London Broil...
May you someday find the Force once again. We will miss you...compose songs and stories...erect statues...Oh, look! Carbon fiber landing struts!...shinyyyyy

Reactions: envisionabove
Autoflight just posted this regarding their app. Sounds like someone must have informed of impending firmware release?

Beta Test Status
The Autopilot Version 2.0 beta test is currently in progress. Version 2.0 will be released shortly after DJI releases the new firmware which supports the SDK for the Inspire 1 and Phantom 3. We are planning to submit Autopilot for App Store approval on August 31st.

Ok Brother!! Its the day after yesterday! "Definately" was the word now, wasnt it! Its like I KNEW!:cool:;)
Wow! You are definitely psychic [emoji623]

The problem is the title of this thread. It says "next week", so every time someone reads it for the first time, the release is delayed by a week. Come on, guys it's a simple matter of pseudoscience. ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel