New version next week!

I wonder if this new FW release will finally fully support all the SDK developers apps. I know I want a choice between whatever DJI puts out and the apps I am currently testing which have (probably) more features than what DJI will put out initially, and (definitely) fewer restrictions.

All third party apps,especially while in Aplha or Beta test mode are 'use at your own risk'. I can not imagine DJI taking responsibility for a crash while you were using an app that they did not design, unless the crash was due to a mechanical failure, and the app you were using would have made no difference. It is difficult to prove that a crash was anything other than pilot error anyway, although your flight logs will help.

Well the new release will be 8/28/2015....8 being regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture with next month being an odd number, and the app and FIRMWARE will be wrapped into one. So the rule of odd months for FIRMWARE release's has ended. Then from then on even number or app months will follow larger release's.

I have not been wrong yet.

8 lucky even 28 even with 2+8 equaling 10, and 2015 2+0+1+5 equaling that magic number 8. Easy and for those following my revelations its eight days from this post. ;)

Plus I have the 28th off! my wife does to and she wants to go to some shops museum's and dinner...in other words no flying for me..:(
So what time will it be out tomorrow 8:28 am or pm?

Reactions: envisionabove
It's 5:17pm on the 28/08 here in Australia. I've got the new FW. All you others will just have to wait your turn.
G'day. What's new in the firmware?

It's out in Australia and New Zealand. Any one in GMT -5 to -6 will have an hour delay in receiving the Firmware due to lunch time at DJI in China.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart