New version next week!

Hey @C0ps, really good info you are providing us. Last time you were spot on for the date of new firmware release. Are you still providing reliable info this time. There is a guy who started his thread on new updates are going to be released in the next two week, said he even talked to DJI guys and insisted that you are lying LOL ;)
P/S: I am not a fan for any new updates for now, just want to confirm on the more reliable source. Please don't get me wrong:)
Really? Hmmmmm

Reactions: Fourprops
Uh, so new go app released with bug fixes. I guess you were right about new app release. But it's not a very exciting release. You're saying another release on top of this is immanent??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, so new go app released with bug fixes. I guess you were right about new app release. But it's not a very exciting release. You're saying another release on top of this is immanent??

You will be very excited about the next one!

On a scale of 1-10...10 being as excited for like hitting the lottery, how excited would you say we will be? 8? 6? 10?!?!

I think it's already been mentioned that the POI features and GS are in the beta release right now. So those things will be in the next release.

And we had an update, nothing earth moving but there was an update.

Well, I think patches are kind of exciting so j gave it a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Thought there was a new version released after watching this video posted yesterday, showing waypoints..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thought there was a new version released after watching this video posted yesterday, showing waypoints..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ha. That tilted horizon... It's like that pesky uncle on thanks giving.. (Almost) everyone has one.

Ha. That tilted horizon... It's like that pesky uncle on thanks giving.. (Almost) everyone has one.
I have never had from day, but I'm still running 1.1.9. That said, I had my P3P completely disassembled for painting last week, and after assembling I did an IMU calibration and compas calibration right after. The gimbal was tilted, so I manually adjusted it, ran the calibration again, still tilted, ran it again, etc. Took about 4 calibrations, with adjustments in between, to get it fully level. It's as awesome as it was before.

Picks of the paint job?
This is the only one I've taken so far. Haha Still waiting for my black props to arrive.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440105932.975907.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers