New version next week!

That's going to be a lot easier to see in the sky
It quite a bit easier to see, even with stock white props. Stands out like a sore thumb against clouds or blue sky. haha Haven't been out more than a couple hundred feet with it since, so I'm not sure how far away it's visible to. Weather hasn't been great here, so maybe this weekend I can fly a bit longer to see.

... Then the week after that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone knows that a new update with follow me and way points etc. Will one day be released by dji. Only a selected few know when.

Can't believe you started a post that implied a lot but ended up being nothing. Of course we know it will eventually come out. My guess is after iOS 9 is released because that's when the third party companies will release their apps. Hopefully DJI will come through then. The video shows it as all there.

Can't believe you started a post that implied a lot but ended up being nothing. Of course we know it will eventually come out. My guess is after iOS 9 is released because that's when the third party companies will release their apps. Hopefully DJI will come through then. The video shows it as all there.

Ummmm. The new app update came out already. I believe I was dead on!!

But you posted this AFTER the update was already out. What came after was a small firmware update.

Reactions: JoeyJoe
Well the new release will be 8/28/2015....8 being regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture with next month being an odd number, and the app and FIRMWARE will be wrapped into one. So the rule of odd months for FIRMWARE release's has ended. Then from then on even number or app months will follow larger release's.

I have not been wrong yet.

8 lucky even 28 even with 2+8 equaling 10, and 2015 2+0+1+5 equaling that magic number 8. Easy and for those following my revelations its eight days from this post. ;)

Plus I have the 28th off! my wife does to and she wants to go to some shops museum's and dinner...in other words no flying for me..:(

Last edited:
Well the new release will be 8/28/2015....8 being regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture with next month being an odd number, and the app and FIRMWARE will be wrapped into one. So the rule of odd months for FIRMWARE release's has ended. Then from then on even number or app months will follow larger release's.

8 lucky even 28 even with 2+8 equaling 10, and 2015 2+0+1+5 equaling that magic number 8. Easy and for those following my revelations its eight days from this post. ;)

Plus I have the 28th off and my wife and see wants to go to some shps museum's and dinner...in other words no flying form me..:(
I know that I am finally totally sold on the release date. Thank you for getting this info for us.

Reactions: rrmccabe
You guys are so lost in this thread I'm surprised you can find your way out. Please unless you read the whole thread and know what's going on, do everyone a favour and don't post here. Go play!
You stayed that the release was not the new Android Go version (2.0.0) so it must have been the immediate update to that, 2.0.2. This was a super minor "bug fix". That is what you announced as a new update. I'll give you kudos for being 100 percent correct. But I could pass on this type of prediction.

You stayed that the release was not the new Android Go version (2.0.0) so it must have been the immediate update to that, 2.0.2. This was a super minor "bug fix". That is what you announced as a new update. I'll give you kudos for being 100 percent correct. But I could pass on this type of prediction.

This was started pre dji go app. And it happened....as C0ps and I mite add I predicted. The go app was a big deal to us Android users.... Now we are predicting the new goodies follow PR and others....

Plus we are all just chilling in this thread...if you want to take us verbatim you're in the wrong place. ): ;) If you want to know when the next big release is coming out you're In the wrong place...if you really really really really want to know for sure!!! You're in the right place! :)

Last edited:
This was started pre dji go app. And it happened....as C0ps and I mite add predicted. The go app was a big deal to us Android users.... Now we are predicting the new goodies follow PR and others....

Plus we are all just chilling in this thread...if you want to take us verbatim your in the wrong place. ): ;) if you want to know when the next big release is coming out your. In the wrong place...if you really want to know for sure!!! Your in the right place! :)
Read the posts from 8/4. I mention it was the Android release of Go (iOS was out at that time). He said no. He made a follow up post that it was a release to address many bugs. Not sure any lone can account for any bugs it addresses and it was listed as a . 0.2 increase so I doubt much of anything was changed. Certainly not the big update mentioned. But the timing was correct.

Read the posts from 8/4. I mention it was the Android release of Go (iOS was out at that time). He said no. He made a follow up post that it was a release to address many bugs. Not sure any lone can account for any bugs it addresses and it was listed as a . 0.2 increase so I doubt much of anything was changed. Certainly not the big update mentioned. But the timing was correct.

Nope that's okay just chilling here no stress. :)

Plus I have the 28th off and my wife and she wants to go to some shps museum's and dinner...in other words no flying for me..:(
SAY WHAT???:D:D

my wife ... wants to go to some shps museum's and dinner...in other words no flying for me..:(

I don't see the problem - she goes to the shops and museum, and you go flying. Meet up for dinner afterwards.
I'm probably not the one to take marriage advice from though, my Phantom was my divorce gift to myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart