New update missing maps

Well after spending over a hour with online support which was useless and patronising I just gave up and did a factory backup and reset, and bingo maps are back and everything is good, update now stable... so if anyone else has a problem just do a reset it's the second time it's sorted a issue, now have drone in the air and all is good..
Hello...after trying the factory reset to sort my no maps issue I am still getting a Network Unavailable message on my Offline Map Download page. WiFi is all connected and sign in was OK... Anyone had this and found a cause and or fix?..Thks P4P+

Hello...yes WiFi is excellent. Everything works perfectly. Seems like something is stopping my remote from getting Here map connection. Tested WiFi by using browser.

Post Update.......
Latest updates applied apart from NFZ data. For the first time with a 6 month old Phantom I now have full map coverage and a fully operational P4P+:)
Thank you DJI...somebody must have been listening but I wish you had let everyone know a fix was on the way.

Last edited:
I swear this stuff needs a witch doctor!

P4 turned on and RC both. Two devices, Android and Apple, and both have cellular and WiFi both.

When I plug in the iPad Air 2 with cellular, no maps.

I immediately plug in the Samsung S6 phone same cellular while they RC ad P4 is still on (That rarely connects too!), it now connects and it has the maps both!

It might be the last Apple 10.3.3 update to the iPad as it sometimes will not connect (Shows Disconnected.) unless I unplug it and then plug it back in and then it connects, but it still has no maps and just a gray window where they used to be.

No more option to rollback either since the last versions.

Maddening!

Does anyone else have the problem with the new update, my maps have gone, I'm on p4p+ No maps just some Chinese writing and a blank screen, if anyone knows how to get the maps back I'd be very greatful, I'm in the uk

Holy Crap! I'm flying an Autel XSP and after my recent firmware update, this is EXACTLY the same problem I'M having. Your screen shots look like MY screen shots. My Google maps, that used do load and work fine, no longer load and work fine. I have deleted my Starlink app (the one that resides in my Samsung Tab-A video control) and re-installed. Sitting at home it worked fine. When I went out to fly - bingo - maps gone, Chinese characters down in corner - metric stuff - even though at the top of the screen I have the Imperial measurements. When I try to get the "hybrid" map I get the Chinese characters with the 'winkie' face that I think is telling me "Ah ha! You are screwed!".

If you guys are seeing this in your DJI products, and I'm seeing it in Autel's products, man, can I come up with a conspiracy theory or what . . .
Screenshot_2017-12-13-06-56-44.png
Screenshot_2017-12-13-06-56-44.png
Screenshot_2017-12-13-07-45-47.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka