New to this site. love droning

• Thread starter Deleted member 110259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 110259

I found this site while looking for help with my Phantom 4. I have taken a lot of great videos and shots .
Well I just wanted to introduce my self. I'm also gonna try out a race drone. then I can change it up.

well I just wanted to introduce myself

Reactions: dirkclod
Sweet. Welcome!

I found this site while looking for help with my Phantom 4. I have taken a lot of great videos and shots .
Well I just wanted to introduce my self. I'm also gonna try out a race drone. then I can change it up.

Sabbath (Ozzy) fan?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome .

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

If you haven't already done so, please consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
0rojyyg-png.95983
Thank You I will. I'm Glad to have found this site.

Welcome .

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

If you haven't already done so, please consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world.

Enjoy the forum.
Thanks for the help. I will add my location now.

Welcome to the forum .
0rojyyg-png.95983
I look forward to checking out the site,. I have a lot of flight videos. It will be cool to check out others also. Thanks

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks I look forward to meeting more and looking for answers to P4 questions

Welcome to them its a fantastic resource to use all the very best flying your drone etc

Welcome to them its a fantastic resource to use all the very best flying your drone etc
Welcome to the site. There's a lot of resources here.
I've been grounded for a month due to P4 being attack by a hawk. Esc board damaged. I may have to buy a new one do to repair cost. Be Good
Mr. Crowley and his drone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart