New to Phantom

Reaction score
Hello,

A few weeks ago I got myself the new Mavic Pro and this was my first experience with a drone. I looked at drones for a while but waited since I travel on a motorcycle and needed a small portable package to take with me on trips.

But as so many others my Mavic suffers from a almost complete out of focus and blurry image. I just have a small focused band left of the middle of the screen. Tried all kinds of stuff but nothing helped and I got very frustrated especially since DJI had some great products in the air over the past few years.

I send my Mavic back and I will have to wait a while before getting a replacement. I live in Belgium and ordered the drone via a Dutch online store. I send it over to them and they have to get it at DJI so I'm crossing my fingers it won't take up to many weeks.

Because I got so hooked to drone flying and filming so fast in the past few weeks I just couldn't resist buying me a second one. I got myself the Phantom 4 Pro that has been delivered this morning. I'll have to wait until tonight when I get back from work to unbox the Phantom and charge batteries and RC. Next will do the firmware updates if needed and I hope to get it in the air next weekend or so.

Hope to learn stuff here and give something back from what I will learn over the next months. Will search the forum for interesting threads. I got myself two extra batteries for the time being, a charger hub and I ordered the Cinematic shutter speed line of ND filters from Polar Pro. Been back and forth on deciding to go for the PRO+ or not but decided to stick to the PRO using a Shield K1 tablet. Litchi got me doubting since it is not supported on the + and although the + screen is brighter I might decide to get me a CristelSky screen when available depending it will support 3th party apps.

Cheers, Phil.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Mavician
Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Reactions: Mavician

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan