New to phantom world bought phantom 3 standard how do I know rth is working ty

Fly it a few hundred feet away from you and press the RTH on the screen. See what the drone does. Watch it's movements and keep your fingers in the controls in case you need to manually change anything.

Thank you guys what do u usually set rth height for factory is 30 m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay sounds great any other suggestions would be great or upgrades that u found work

Set RTH height higher than the highest obstacle, tree, hill, in your area. Lots of hills and trees... Set it high. Large, flat, open areas, you can set lower.

Okay sounds great any other suggestions would be great or upgrades that u found work

Practice flying on a cheap ($30) drone. It will save you hundreds in the long run. You will find yourself in a spot where you need to react quickly to not hit something and only through practice, will your AC escape. Better to practice on a cheap drone than the Phantom.
Don't let anyone fly your drone without you being within a few inches from the controls.
Until you get good, don't show your friends what the drone can do. You need to master the controls before you can start to fly and explain to someone what your doing. Add to that the other persons questions to you and you are asking for trouble.
Keep a close eye on the battery - always plan to land with no less than 20-25% charge left.
Happy Flying!

Thank you flying from fpv seems difficult till I can trust myself

Thank you guys what do u usually set rth height for factory is 30 m
Before each flight, find the tallest obstacle above the takeoff point and add 50 feet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel