Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Ranch5

Sep 20, 2016
    I have a wife who loves me and she proved it by getting me a Phantom 4 for our anniversary!! Prior to the Phantom the only thing I had ever flown was a control line plane with a Cox .049 engine back when I was 15 which needless to say was a few moons ago. I never had many successful flights with it before crashing it beyond repair. I think I got about 3 full circles out of it before disaster struck.

At any rate I absolutely fallen in love with the Phantom 4 and how easy it is to fly. On my first day of flying I was flying it a thousand plus feet from point of take off. Since July I have logged about 15 hours of flight time without incident. I was amazed at how great the quality of the camera was which is one reason the wife got it for me because I love taking pictures. I'm not a pro photographer but I still love taking pictures which I combine with my other hobby of long distance motorcycling. Now I have another hobby and that is the drone. How fun is that??!!!!! Now to find a way to boost the speed of the Phantom to keep up with my ST1300...hmmmmm

I'm glad to have discovered this forum so that I can glean as much knowledge and information from you guys to make the hobby even more enjoyable.
    dirkclod likes this.
  2. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2014
    Welcome to the forum Ranch and nice wife ya got there .
    I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
    Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
    This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
  3. Sky Pirate

Aug 14, 2016
    Welcome and enjoy, it's better than er um ah oh I can't remember!o_O