New Phantom 4 Pro Owner

Reaction score
Reading about the DJI Go 4 software, bad reviews for android, is there another software option for android, I purchased a samsung galaxy s3 tablet as well if this makes a difference.

Thanks,

JWE

The DJI GO 4 app works very well for most people. Give it a shot and decide for yourself before trying to replace it.

As for alternatives, Litchi and Autopilot are two commonly used apps. You'll still need to use DJI GO 4 sometimes, so make sure you keep it installed.

Reading about the DJI Go 4 software, bad reviews for android, is there another software option for android, I purchased a samsung galaxy s3 tablet as well if this makes a difference.

Thanks,

JWE
The Go app is very good.
The bad reviews are likely from people that tried to use a sub-standard tablet.
The app is demanding and needs a tablet with a fast processor and plenty of RAM.

Reactions: loonie01
My Nvidia Shield has been solid with Go4 with my P4P. Tablet makes a huge difference and all apps will struggle with a lower quality device. I unlocked mine and disabled everything but flying applications and general operating system items.

I use Android (Galaxy S8+) and have not had any real issues other than people calling while I'm flying.[emoji16]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94