New Phantom 3 Advanced owner

Reaction score
Had the Spark for a short time but wanted the increased flying time and gimbal, so did some trading to get into the Phantom. Other than a very small test flight have not flown it. Plan on using it for scouting my hunting area prior to the hunting season and to check on things in general.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: lowoctane
Had the Spark for a short time but wanted the increased flying time and gimbal, so did some trading to get into the Phantom. Other than a very small test flight have not flown it. Plan on using it for scouting my hunting area prior to the hunting season and to check on things in general.
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for a long list of helpful tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners. As a former Spark owner, some of these may already be routine for you.

Click here for some background and other very important information about the flight distance restrictions starting with FW 1.11.20.

Cheers!

Reactions: rvrrat14
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72