New p4 gimbal lock option

Few people here have them.. Seem to have positive feedback

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This looks like a very good gimble lock design and it will be compatible with the Polar Pro filters. The only thing I would add is a long red ribbon since it looks like it will be easy to forget it's attached when powering up the bird.

Last edited:
I don't like it. You locking it against the ball mount and one of the motors., which is not really secure in my opinion.

The safest is on the landing gear. I'll stick with my land gear one.

Reactions: eyecon82 and Erised
I don't like it. You locking it against the ball mount and one of the motors., which is not really secure in my opinion.

If you are ok with the installation and removal of the stock one, and not running our filters, the stock one will do just fine.

Everyone has their own design preference. We just wanted to make a clean one that installed on/off easier than the stock one, and was compatible with our filters.

As is the case with our other products, you can always try it out and return it for a full refund if you don't like it

Jeff

I also think you guys should make you filters with screw on for the front so that we can screw your lens protect cap onto it. It's a pain to unscrew the lens protector cap and then have an exposed lens until you screw on a filter on the original ring. It you had groves on both sides of the ring we can have the polarized filter (or whatever filter you are using) on and just unscrew the lens cap

+1

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl