New P3S owner!

Already did that before posting. I didn't see anything that helped with my question regarding the P3S. If I missed it, a link would be nice.
The new guy, :rolleyes:
He is already taking over. :eek:

Well actually, the general noise, was the prop noise, was just annoying noise. ;)

@LarBear360
Recently, Your been posting some good stuff!

@F34R
Change you avatar, even if looks like @LarBear360 :D

Rod

If you're caching video in DJI GO, you could record audio along with that video by enabling the following setting in DJI GO:

I haven't updated my "Dji GO for products before the P4" app in a long time. Has that setting been added? Does it record audio from the device?

I haven't updated my "Dji GO for products before the P4" app in a long time. Has that setting been added? Does it record audio from the device?
Scratch that idea. That setting is only available in DJI GO 4 :(

Well, finally!! I bought it from Wal-Mart yesterday. I've had a lot of fun with it so far. Living in city limits, I don't want to invade to a degree if ya know what I mean lol. Flying around in the yard, and looking around our city at a decent high was pretty awesome. Went to a family members house outside of the city.. we took it up pretty decent. It was a sunset so it was even more awesome!

I'm already looking to save for a P4Pro!! I saw one in the market section but I'm not quite there for that price yet. There might be a newer model out by the time I can get the money together for P4Pro.

Looking through this section for tips and different ideas. Loving it so far. Wish I had done this sooner.

Welcome ! Hours of sim time but the real thing is better.

Reactions: Chrislaf
Remember to open a separate VISA card for all your extra purchases; spare props, prop guards, prop balancer, gimbal guard, gimbal clamp, ND filter to protect the camera lens, variable ND filter for those really sunny days, extra batteries, Litchi app for autonomous missions, metal case, back-pack, tablet, even brighter tablet, even faster and brighter tablet, even faster, bigger, brighter tablet, bracket to mount the giant tablet, sun-shade, wide rim hat to help shade your screen, black shirt to reduce screen glare, anti-glare film for your tablet, range extender, extra remote in case you break the first remote installing the range extender, editing software, LUTs to color grade your video, on-line courses from Phantom Film School, bright yellow and blue landing pad.

Find a friend who will accept deliveries or have everything shipped to your work place. You will also want a large garage with hiding places for all of this stuff.

Enjoy!

Lmao. I can never let her read this !

That’s sick I literally just got my p3 yesterday to hahah I had a question did you have a problem with the FAA i can’t seem to find my certificate number?

I purchased my P3S from Walmart in Jacksonville Fl, in Mid December 2017. There was a sale on top of the $399.99 price. I think I walked out the door paying $360.

BUT.. I believe the P3S is now discontinued.

I think the basic P3 "standard" is the best introduction DJI drone. Even over the previous Phantom versions.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Looks like a lot of us are recent P3S owners, or at least DJI owners. I’ll add my welcome to the forum to all newbies. I have been flying drones for a couple of years, but none of them had the RTH feature, so I spent more buying new cheap drones than if I had just bought my P3S sooner.
Well, I’ll move on for now. I tend to Drone on and on, lol.

Had an unfortunate accident today. :( I was simply 35 feet up, and only about 50 feet away, and the drone just suddenly dropped out of the sky. :( Broke the blades, and camera doesn't seem to act right. Not sure what to do from here. I did all the pre-flight checks on it, and everything looked good. Battery was not seated when I recovered the drone. Not sure if that was from the impact on the ground, but it was definitely seated when I initiated take-off.

tried to take it back to wal mart, but I'm 4 days past the return date. I didn't want a refund or anything, just a replacement. :( Said they can't over ride the system. That's a little bs, since they've done it for me before when I was week out. I'll check with them in the morning again. How do I find the flight log? I'm on iOS.

The instructions are on the link, when you retrieve the log it will be .txt file if you were using DJI-Go.
iOS the only I know is to use iTunes. you upload the .txt file to the link.

Rod

Congratulations on the new P3S! I have recently sold my one to save up for a Mavic Pro

Great, But do you still what to know what happen?

Rod

Nope. It simply dropped. The flight log doesn't even show it in there. It has what I was doing before hand, then after I picked it up. Weird. Wal Mart let me return it. The manager took like 4 seconds to do a turn key and over ride the "can not return" alert they got last night. Even though the manager last night said it wasn't possible to do it. /shrugs. Either way, I'm drone-less for now. I have to buy another. Now I'm trying to decide what to get.

"Nope. It simply dropped. The flight log doesn't even show it in there. It has what I was doing before hand, then after I picked it up. Weird."
No, its not weird. Post the .txt file here, did you look at the data that is available from that file in my link on post #33?
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart