New owner of a Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
HI Guys,

I jus received my Phantom 3 pro yesterday. I am very excited. I have not open it yet since I have been busy with other stuff at home. I should able to open the box today. Now I just need to find a location to go fly it. I am located Los Angeles, CA.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

HI Guys,

I jus received my Phantom 3 pro yesterday. I am very excited. I have not open it yet since I have been busy with other stuff at home. I should able to open the box today. Now I just need to find a location to go fly it. I am located Los Angeles, CA.

Welcome! READ THE MANUAL (the one you have to download for DJI) - and then read the manual again... and probably again.

Make sure your firmware is up to date and batteries are fully charged

Start in a wide open space - if you start in a place that has one tree... you will hit that tree LOL.

Take is slow and easy.... and have fun!

Any recommended area In Los Angeles to fly the drone. I am near Carson and Avalon. Not far from the carson stadium

This would be good to know as well as I'm in the Carson area almost monthly visiting my in-laws. If anyone has recommendations for the Brea area as well, that would be awesome.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94