New manual and pilot checklist?

Reaction score
I find the print on the full manual, to be too small to read easily. The same goes for the diagrams. I don't feel that the manual was written properly. A well thought out, larger print manual, that is easily accessible for reference is lacking.

If anyone wants to take this on, there will be a lot of new Phantom pilots seeking such a manual. Heck, at a reasonable price, I would buy one. One in a spiral binder with clear front and back sheets, along with one side printing, would be great. I hate double sided printing as a highlighter will bleed through.

A shorter manual, that covers the highlights could be laminated for field use. Including a trouble section, from an experienced pilot's viewpoint would be helpful. Perhaps a flow chart would be nice. So could a laminated check list.

There is a company that makes such manuals for ham transceiver's. This is a golden opportunity for someone. If you would rather not have to market, package and ship them, pm me.

Can I have our pilot's thoughts and inputs on this? If several want to try doing this, I will be available for support, if desired. If no one wants to do it, your suggestions might help me take it on. There will have to be manuals for all models.

Fantomas said he was working on a printed copy of that too. I think it'll be more of a short reference -- rather than the entire guide.

Pretty much everything you need to know is in there. Well done Fantomas!!!!!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews