New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

New stuff from today:
  • The sharing feature is now online!
    • Choose what you want to share
    • Enable a visits counter to know how many people viewed it
    • Maps can be shared as static images to provide significantly more privacy
  • Added 'home distance' to all relevant pages to show how far the aircraft was when something happened
  • Feet/Meter fixes in all pages to show the right values based on your choice (both on maps as well as in the tables)
  • Metric/Imperial settings will now be saved between sessions
  • GPS data analysis and map are improved
Please let me know what you think!

I literally can't wait to get my p3, this website sounds so awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

HealthyDrones.com - Health Check for your DJI Phantom, log converter and more

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran
Awesome thanks! Download on my tablet as an app or on my PC and hook my phantom up?

I too have to thank Eran for this awesome site. I uploaded my flights for the first time yesterday and noticed one battery was having issues with one cell. I was able to use the data and show the supplier where I bought my P3P from just what was happening. They agreed it was an issue and swapped my battery straight away. A great result. Thanks for your work on this and let me know if you ever setup a donate section. I'll gladly send you a donation as you've saved me some future grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff48920
Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

HealthyDrones.com - Health Check for your DJI Phantom, log converter and more

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran
How do I send info or do I download a app

Hi Guys,

I would really love to use this facility but am having great difficulty in locating any .txt files from my DJI GO APP on my iPAD Air 2. I have plugged the iPad into my iMac and located the APP on my iPad using iTunes on the Mac. Amongst others,there are 2 sub-folders in the DJI GO APP called "FlightRecords" and "Logs" both of which do NOT open when clicked.

I use the cloud for backups and not iTunes on my computer. Do I need to sync my APPS on my iPad with the computer first. Very frustrating but hoping a kind Fella on here will point to the error of my ways...lol!

Mine doesn't open, either, so I just drag the folder from the iPAd to the desktop section of the "finder" and it copies there. Apple software generally sucks, imo, in terms of user-friendliness with file management.

I too have to thank Eran for this awesome site. I uploaded my flights for the first time yesterday and noticed one battery was having issues with one cell. I was able to use the data and show the supplier where I bought my P3P from just what was happening. The agreed it was an issue and swapped my battery straight away. A great result. Thanks for your work on this and let me know if you ever setup a donate section. I'll gladly send you a donation as you've saved me some future grief.
That's great! I'm glad you were able to identify and replace the bad battery!

Spent this morning's coffee time looking at flights. A really great site, and I was VERY happy to see all good reports in terms of battery, GPS signal, etc. Your efforts are much appreciated, Eran, so THANKS! :)

Do the battery stats show how many times a battery has been used out of interest? That would be handy to know at a quick glance on the website rather than checking in the app.

Great site just found it - thanks for your hard work!
I am so pleased I have an android device - took a few seconds to get the files off.
One question no doubt covered before. In one area I keep getting poor signal - on video feed - due to the mountains. The log file shows full strength signal the whole route. I assume this is controller signal yes?

Are minor signal errors normal ?
Brian. From the website:

"Minor Deviations [emoji767]
Minor deviation is when a cell differs more than 0.01v from the other cells. The total amount of deviations per cell is then divided by the total amount of flight minutes, to get the number of minor deviations per minute.

Note that even a perfect battery would have minor deviations and it is normal. Lower values are better. Higher values may provide an early sign that the battery is not as efficient. "

For me, I didn't get worried at all about the minor deviations. I did however RMA my battery to DJI when the major deviations got out of bounds.

Just released:
- Photos! Did you know that each log file contains up to 4 low-resolution photos from your flight? These are typically the last photos or video snapshots taken. These are now available under General->Photos.
- A new map shows where all the photos and videos were taken throughout the whole flight. A triangle will show the field of view of the camera, along with altitude, distance and heading for each photo & video.
- Battery temperature fix: the reported temperature used to show relatively low values. This is now fixed on all flights and can be reviewed under the Battery Profile report.

As always, there is no need to re-upload your logs.

Your feedback is always appreciated!

Cheers,
Eran

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT