Changed to a Futaba T8J and the receiver. Did this more for range/safety issues. I like a better signal for a distance that I won't be traveling out to. had the top shell off doing some upgrades. Put it back together and went to test fly. I did all the NAZA software and the IMU checks. Took it out side and got all the correct lights. Armed the motors and prepared to send it out. I upped the throttle and it just sat there. Gave the throttle more stick and the motors went wide open! Would not throttle down! Still getting a blinking green. So. Shut the transmitter off and the P1 is just wailing away! Still on the ground. Finally it shut down. Then I noticed why it was on the ground. Blades in wrong place. Swapped blades. Got everybody out side to watch this thing. If it does what it did before I want to know where it went! Performed flawlessly! Ran three batteries and did the whole startup procedure just to see if it would initiate the max throttle again. I really like this quad! Even more so with the new TX and RX. Got my GoPro3 Silver o the table and my Storm All-in-one Easy FPV package on the way! Just like Christmas everyday.