New Flier Here

Well thanks for that. You have a better day. And Happy New Year

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks. I know I replied to your message, but it was obviously directed mostly at @DTSGUY (the OP). I realized your post was supposed to be funny. He may have a personal style - which he can continue to express via private emails - but if he wants to stick around and participate here, he'll need to abide by the local rules as the rest of us try to.

And never mind a better day. I'm having a phenomenal MONTH! The only thing that could possibly make anything better would be some decent flying weather! Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I just went to look at a P3Pro that someone here locally is selling. It looks like new and he has a hard case, extra blades and even carbon fiber ones and an extra battery. I asked him to show me that it flies but he didn't want to because he was afraid to crash it and that his controller wasn't synced to the drone. I didn't buy it because of that. He said he will call DJI for help syncing and let me know when its working and show me that it flies. Im gonna go back to check it out again next week sometime. He's asking $850 but will let it go for $600. Should I be concerned? Thanks for your input.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart