New firmware Phatom 4 v 1.1.410

Uploaded new FW and tested it this morning. Went out 5km with stock setup using FPV Camara. Had 100% RC and video signal all the way. Image on the ipad Air was flawless and 4K video taken superb.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 411
What software are you using here? Litchi?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app (living near Cologne, Germany)

Use FPV Camara App, very happy with it. Get excellent videos which I could not do flying manually. App is super robust and safe. Also use it to do my manual free flying. Like the FPV goggle feature and specially Flight Logs.

I just updated mine to the newest version and flew 4 batteries because I needed to drain all 4 to prepare for my cancun trip next Wednesday the June 22nd. Everything went smooth. After updating needed to update every single battery. So far so good. I have not tried recording in dlog but it supposed to improve the blurriness. Hope it did for a young guys that record in dlog

I just updated mine to the newest version and flew 4 batteries because I needed to drain all 4 to prepare for my cancun trip next Wednesday the June 22nd. Everything went smooth. After updating needed to update every single battery. So far so good. I have not tried recording in dlog but it supposed to improve the blurriness. Hope it did for a young guys that record in dlog
*all you guys that record in dlog

I used DJI Assistant, when I plugged usb to my laptop and the other side to the P 4, Assistant flash when I click to P4
, Pop up the firmware update, I clicked start to count 1 to 10 and stop there, and never continue, after that I reboot my laptop, and try again, assistance never show. Now I don't know what to do. P4 working fine, now from DJI go app is not asking me to upgrade anymore. Anyone can tel me what's happening?

I used DJI Assistant, when I plugged usb to my laptop and the other side to the P 4, Assistant flash when I click to P4
, Pop up the firmware update, I clicked start to count 1 to 10 and stop there, and never continue, after that I reboot my laptop, and try again, assistance never show. Now I don't know what to do. P4 working fine, now from DJI go app is not asking me to upgrade anymore. Anyone can tel me what's happening?
You might want to downgrade to the previous firmware then upgrade your drone through Dji go app. Also check that your micro SD card is working properly. Try a different SD card if the problem continue. Let me know if that works for you. Also if you have an android device make sure you set it up to transfer files instead of just charging. Had that problem and set it up to transfer files . Try that first then try a new SD card.

Use FPV Camara App, very happy with it. Get excellent videos which I could not do flying manually. App is super robust and safe. Also use it to do my manual free flying. Like the FPV goggle feature and specially Flight Logs.
Thank you for this information!
In the German iTunes store there is a comment that says that an additional flight planer is useful, but the app crashes occasionally and there exist some reports that say the copter crashes relatively often. What's your opinion?

I do not know which mission planner you refer to but I have over 90 planned missions flown so far with "FPV Camara", not counting manual flying, without a single glitch or crash of the App.
Use it also at work weekly for building and property inspection of a large Industrial facility with over 60 waypoints covering a 70 acre perimeter.
For my purpose it turned out to be the most versatile and stable App I could get having had in mind the company project only, inicially. Now it turned out to be the way of flying the P4.

Ir reads battery connection error.
With new battery everything fine, it seems. Except that I still do not know how to calibrate thet downward vision sensors.

To calibrate the downward sensors you have to use DJI Assistant 2 and once your Phantom is connected you select 'Calibrate' on the left. You will then go through the calibration process starting with the forward sensors and once these are complete you then have to calibrate the downward sensors.

Thank you for this information!
In the German iTunes store there is a comment that says that an additional flight planer is useful, but the app crashes occasionally and there exist some reports that say the copter crashes relatively often. What's your opinion?
I also have this app, I bought a couple for my phone to use and this one is better then the others, there are a couple choices when u buy it to choose which function (goggles or flight plan) and Although I get nervous using it, it does appear to be decent, I'm still scared of 3rd party apps, AutoFlightLogic is prolly the best out there but pricey, and I'm scared of that one even

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mexican airport authorities will tax you to bring your drone into Mexico. I think it's 16%. Take you're receipt copy to prove the drone's value, otherwise they'll guess at the value, and it's always high, like $3000! Do your homework before you go, be prepared to argue with documentation. You can also contact the Mexican embassy to get permission to bring in your drone. If you get something back in writing from the embassy you can present that to Mexican airport authorities to alleviate the tax.

Updated firmware two days ago. Went up to 400ft and got some awesome blurry video of full moon and sun setting sky. Did not find out firmware is a dud until too late.

Mexican airport authorities will tax you to bring your drone into Mexico. I think it's 16%. Take you're receipt copy to prove the drone's value, otherwise they'll guess at the value, and it's always high, like $3000! Do your homework before you go, be prepared to argue with documentation. You can also contact the Mexican embassy to get permission to bring in your drone. If you get something back in writing from the embassy you can present that to Mexican airport authorities to alleviate the tax.
Thanks for the advise. I've talked to people and that beeb there last month and I don't think you are correct. They said customs was smooth. Plus I'm Mexican so hope I can get my self out of paying anything. I will keep you guys updated when I get there tomorrow. Have you personally been to Mexico with your drone? Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka