New Firmware 9/28/17

JHB

Reaction score
Good evening. I just turned on my P4 and it says I need to update my controller firmware 9/28/17. I updated firmware in July and was a success but have read the horror stories some went/are going through. Before I update again I was wondering if anyone has updated and had any feedback. Thanks, fly safe.

I just turned on my P4 and it says I need to update my controller firmware 9/28/17.
I installed the version 1.9.3.0 remote controller update. After installing it, I ran into this strange problem where my remote controller was beeping and flashing red. All was fine after restarting my remote controller again though.

Had nothing but problems afterwards......always coming up in red saying I have propellers were loose or one motor was on idle,then telling me not to exceed 30mts in any direction

Last day i flew was yesterday the 28, so there is a new update, or is this the last one and you just saw it now?

Wasn't aware there was a new update for the RC only, unless you only did the AC at the last FW release. Surprised you didn't have any mismatch issues, anyway the update went fine despite my botched initial efforts. New geofencing restrictions but that can only be the way of the future given the amount of quads getting into trouble, certainly over this way in any case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak