New features in Go 4.0??

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see if there are any new features worth upgrading over. I know a lot of people have issues with 3.1 luckily I'm not one of them. But that being said I do not want to upgrade to the new version if there is no actual reason to.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I know, but I mean what is the reasoning? It sounds like there are more bugs in it with disconnects etc..

DJI Go 4 was over due as the new features were getting and that was affecting the well stabilized Go app for P3. Good that has been introduced and all new features will be added to that app now. P3 users should be happy now.

I just installed the new app. I see I don't have my total hours and flight records but it did update my growth value. Can some explain what growth value stands for other then I know it goes up more I fly. Thanks all

I prefer to blame the bloated app issue on the completely unnecessary video editor included in the app. Leave the uploader if DJI wants to host flight videos, but there are plenty of free video editors already available. Slim the apps by dropping the editor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164