Need help with no video to iPad or android phone

Reaction score
ok I have a p3pro and it crashed unexpectedly I believe from a faulty battery. How ever when it come down it broke the connector on the board that the camera and the antennas plugs into . I have replaced that and now I can take pic. And video and save it to the sd card and it is fine but I get no video on my iPad.so my question is were does the video feed transmit from I was told the lightbridge transmits from the camera. Now also I took the whole gimbal and camera unit from another drone put it on mine and it work but mine will not work on the other one. So it is in the camera/gimbal
I have already taken the gimbal apart and there is no sign of any damage to any connection cables or the board. Seams as if there is something there is messed up from just the impact. That is why I wanted to know what board transmits the lightbridge signel. Is it from the board that is part of the gimbal or the OFDM Receiver Module (Part 35) this is the board that the lightbridge antennas are hooked to. Thank you for your help

Last edited:
did you ever figure this out? i am having the same problem
Yes the phantom3_FC300x_main board_v7_PCBA the board is the one that comes with the camera and they would not sell just the board so I sent it in and got it back in less then 3 weeks cost $192 instead of $389 for a complet camera .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl