Nanuk 950 Case Strength - Should I be Concerned?

Reaction score
I ordered a Nanuk 950 case with Phantom 3 foam insert from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010TM9AA...r-1&keywords=nanuk+950+case+for+dji+phantom+3

Today I received a notice from Amazon saying it could not be delivered due to damage in shipping! If it won't survive being shipped empty in a cardboard box, can I trust my drone in it? (semi-serious and rhetorical question). ;)
Someone probably drove a fork-lift over it... and damaged the fork-lift as well as the case!

Reactions: Teamfour
Thats what I figure. I contacted Amazon and they are sending a "free" replacement (how can something I pd for be free?) and they shipped next day delivery.

Thats what I figure. I contacted Amazon and they are sending a "free" replacement (how can something I pd for be free?) and they shipped next day delivery.
Well, I guess it should arrive around the same date as the one that was damaged. Great CS from Amazon though - most businesses could give two hoots, especially at this time of the year. Oh yes, if you're a prime member, don't forget to ask for your membership to be extended!

The damaged one was rerouted back to Amazon before delivery. I get student pricing for Prime (57 years old ;) ) so I won't ask for an extension.

Surveillance cameras captured the moment your case was damaged. The gorilla was unhurt.

Reactions: Καλλιστώ

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl