My Range has been reduced greatly.

I truly believe that is wifi from other equipment in the area that interferes with the phantom 3 standard.

I truly believe that is wifi from other equipment in the area that interferes with the phantom 3 standard.

Not, I flew in the same place I do most of my flying, in a rural area with no buildings or wi-fi around. Flew fine for months, then suddenly the next day it would only go to about 75m and then RTH.

@Sprocky

Yep, my results were at my house. When it worked like it should, it was better than the P2V+.

When I started checking / testing the problem.
Remote control signals (weak, poor, disconnected) would happen within less than 100'.
I didn't even have to start the motors.

I could throw a tennis ball easily farther than the distance between the remote and the Phantom.

Rod

I replaced all 3 wifi cables in the remote and made sure the 5.8 plug was shielded. Took it for a test today and no improvement. I got about 900ft and it RTH. So I can only assume something on the main circuit board is toast? Either way, anyone looking for a 2 month old P3S that flies very limited range even with alfa panels, let me know lol.

Not, I flew in the same place I do most of my flying, in a rural area with no buildings or wi-fi around. Flew fine for months, then suddenly the next day it would only go to about 75m and then RTH.

Once you have that dbs on buddy you'll be busting out some distance :)

After scrolling this thread sounds like software to me.

@yamisolja04

Why did you start a new post?
HOW CAN I DOWNGRADE MY FIRMWARE PLEEEASSEE HELP

I was waiting for you and maybe some others to answer the question on post #13
I thought you would comment on this on, if you just did a firmware or not. :rolleyes:

It wasn't clear what your said in your first post "I have the lastest updates installed"

I even did a bump. :eek:

Rod

Hello
sorry for the confusion I still am having range problems. I am now attempting to downgrade my firmware. I currently have 8.1.10 installed. I have downloaded the Bin file for firmware version 1.7.9. I formatted my SD card and place the Bin file on the SD card by itself. The firmware installs on the aircraft no problem but when I restarted The aircraft I have a main controller error..the aircraft will not successfully calibrate that Imu either.. I can successfully re-install the 8.1.10 and the main controller error message goes away .... I really need help downgrading to a version that works...if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it if you have Facebook video or Skype I am willing to pay via PayPal for help

Attachments

• IMG_0033.PNG
    IMG_0033.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 225

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez